Best electric Trolley?

TigerBear

Visit site
Bump for an old thread, keen to hear how people have got on with their trolleys over the past couple of years?

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Had my Mk 1 GoKart for 12 years now.

A few services and an upgrade to the automatic speed control, but still loving it.

Best customer service I've ever dealt with is an added bonus.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Coming up 3 years for the M3Pro......
Had to get a new pair of wheels as I dropped one and it cracked but apart from that it hasn't missed a beat and it's done a LOT of miles....
I've worn finger and thumb grooves in the handle....:LOL:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk

A few services and an upgrade to the automatic speed control, but still loving it.

Same here. Mine is of a similar age (I've had it that long now I can't remember exactly but it's at least 12 years old). I've kept the original roller control as well, had it serviced 2/3 times, changed to a Lithium battery and it's still going strong.
What classifies as "the best" is all subjective. For me, it's a simple, reliable trolley with a strong motor to carry my clubs around my hilly course, easy to fold up and down and no whistles and bells. The GoKart makes it "the best" for me. Other people will have differing opinions.

D

Deleted member 31467

I don't see the need for fancy trollies. Something that carries my bag around for the required number of holes in a reliable manner is all that is needed. Why pay hundreds more for GPS etc when you can buy a phone holder for £20 and use one of the many very good free GPS apps? I have a Motocaddy M1 with extended battery, about 3 or 4 years old now. Absolutely faultless and I've had 72 holes out of the battery on several occasions.

sjw

Visit site
I have a Ben Sayers electric trolley, my only gripe is that I wish it folded down a bit smaller. That's only really because I have one eye on changing my car! :ROFLMAO:

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Can't praise them highly enough. Used their email contact page this morning with a small query re the switch in the auto handle and within the hour had a phone call back (I hadn't included my number in the email but they took the trouble to dig out my details from goodness how many years ago) and Shaun talked me through my query with suggestions. They may not suit the eye of those with money to spend on all the unnecessary (imo) bells and whistles but(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) from me.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a Motocaddy S1…and I would get on with it better than I do if I didn’t keep thinking it was powered off when it was on; and powering it on, when I thought I was powering it off - and away it will go. Nothing to do with the S1 of course, just user error. As it happens this morning I looked at the cost of a phone cradle for it…£29.99 in our Pro shop. Forget it.

TigerBear

Visit site
GoKart users, anyone know if a Mk 3 model is being contemplated or considered? Can't see anything online.

Generally, do the GoKart's fold down quite small? My car boot isn't the biggest.

RichA

Visit site
GoKart users, anyone know if a Mk 3 model is being contemplated or considered? Can't see anything online.

Generally, do the GoKart's fold down quite small? My car boot isn't the biggest.
It folds down fairly small and the wheels are quick and easy to remove and put back on. With wheels off, I can fit a GoKart, bag and shoes in the boot of my VW Golf R hatchback, which isn't large.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Personally would never go near a MotorCaddy but it’s a personal view. Mine is a very old, reliable Powercaddy. I know golfers who swear by these https://www.gokart.co.uk/product-category/gokart_trolleys/

Cheap, reliable and great after service.
I personally never had anything but issues with my powakaddy. Every manufacturer sells the odd lemon. My friend had a motocaddy for years. another friend bought it off him and it’s still going strong.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I have a Motocaddy S1…and I would get on with it better than I do if I didn’t keep thinking it was powered off when it was on; and powering it on, when I thought I was powering it off - and away it will go. Nothing to do with the S1 of course, just user error. As it happens this morning I looked at the cost of a phone cradle for it…£29.99 in our Pro shop. Forget it.
Hmmm…best cost of the Motocaddy phone cradle I can find online is £29.95…so maybe I have to think again…