Best electric Trolley?

RichA

Visit site
In the market for a new trolley as mine died of old age on the 8th yesterday.

Considering the Gokart of Golf Stream.

Has anyone got a Gokart with the automatic speed control? And does it work well?
Yes and yes. Never had an electric trolley until a couple of weeks ago, so nothing to compare it to, but I'm already a convert. Through my own carelessness, I broke a small part within a week of ownership. Within a few days Go Kart sent a replacement part free of charge. The kind of customer care I haven't experienced in a long time and a very big plus for Go Kart.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Yes and yes. Never had an electric trolley until a couple of weeks ago, so nothing to compare it to, but I'm already a convert. Through my own carelessness, I broke a small part within a week of ownership. Within a few days Go Kart sent a replacement part free of charge. The kind of customer care I haven't experienced in a long time and a very big plus for Go Kart.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm very tempted by one. I'm just concerned about the construction as it reminds me of an old pull trolley I had that used to collapse.

TigerBear

Visit site
The plastic tag on the bungee cord snapped at the weekend, as I was loading the Go Kart into the boot of the car. My fault. Emailed GoKart and they're posting me a free replacement part.
Experience tells me that most other manufacturers (of any product) would have directed me to the retailer for some fruitless email ping pong.

That's excellent customer service and in line with all the reviews I've read. Great to hear as I doubt you would get that level of service from the likes of PK or MC.

TigerBear

Visit site
In the market for a new trolley as mine died of old age on the 8th yesterday.

Considering the Gokart of Golf Stream.

Has anyone got a Gokart with the automatic speed control? And does it work well?

Was about to buy the Gokart auto and now you've ruined that with introducing the Golf Stream :ROFLMAO:

The reviews for this trolley are all very impressive. The trolley itself looks sleeker and the auto distance feature (which the Gokart lacks) might have just swayed me to go for the GS.

Cheers for posting!

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Simple question . which is better? Motorcaddy MFGPS OR Powakaddy FX7GPS. If you are able to tell me why one is better than the other that would be really appreciate.

TigerBear

Visit site
Simple question . which is better? Motorcaddy MFGPS OR Powakaddy FX7GPS. If you are able to tell me why one is better than the other that would be really appreciate.

Do you really need the GPS? From what I've read they can be very temperamental and no substitute for a range finder or a GPS watch.

Essentially mate your options are either a Gokart or a Golf Stream :ROFLMAO:

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
After weeks of faffing about with my old trolley , intermittent starting and stuff , bitten the bullet and ordered a Gokart with roller speed control .
After reading all the comments on here it seemed a good choice so lets see !!
Also for £400 cannot grumble , lithium battery, simple control and a good reputation, whats not to like ?

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Admittedly they do look good but for £600-£1000 more , really ? Same result at the end of the day , clubs carried around and no wear and tear on the old back .
But you pay your money and take your choice .

I used one the other day, couldn't believe how much I wanted one. (I've always carried)

Follow everywhere, then send it out to the next tee when I have my putter in hand. Absolutely no stress, could concentrate on my golf. Build quality is amazing (you can jump on it with almost no flex), UK based for servicing and parts is another big plus.

So are you saving up to add to your £250 voucher? :D

The credit card won't know what's hit it!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
After weeks of faffing about with my old trolley , intermittent starting and stuff , bitten the bullet and ordered a Gokart with roller speed control .
After reading all the comments on here it seemed a good choice so lets see !!
Also for £400 cannot grumble , lithium battery, simple control and a good reputation, whats not to like ?
The biggest decision to make, what trim colour did you go for?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I used one the other day, couldn't believe how much I wanted one. (I've always carried)

Follow everywhere, then send it out to the next tee when I have my putter in hand. Absolutely no stress, could concentrate on my golf. Build quality is amazing (you can jump on it with almost no flex), UK based for servicing and parts is another big plus.

The credit card won't know what's hit it!

When you sent it to the next tee...I take it that you had to remote guide it there or did it "know" where the tee was (GPS Mapping like the shot tracking systems have?) ???