Best electric Trolley?

Fabia999

Visit site
Since I last commented 2 years ago my s3 pro is still working great, it could still do 36 holes on the normal lithium battery and I never overcharge it. I recently hired a powakaddy and still think the handles are too low for me, I'm 6"3. Not sure if you can raise them but I couldn't work it out. Speeding it up was a pain and the build quality still wasn't as good as my 2018 motocaddy.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
I personally never had anything but issues with my powakaddy. Every manufacturer sells the odd lemon. My friend had a motocaddy for years. another friend bought it off him and it’s still going strong.
Worked in golf retail for a while, never had a Motocaddy come back, Powakaddy's were like they'd been made by British Leyland, half of them back for return or repairs.

I'm on a GO Kart now, excellent.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
GoKart users, anyone know if a Mk 3 model is being contemplated or considered? Can't see anything online.

Generally, do the GoKart's fold down quite small? My car boot isn't the biggest.
You can get the dimensions here. https://www.gokart.co.uk/the-go-kart/gokart-tech/
It folded shape is different to many other golf karts. I've never had reason to remove the wheels from mine, but if you need to, it's very easy to do.

Captain_Black.

Visit site
Not the best looking, but unbeatable for reliability & after sales service is the Go Kart.
Had mine years & so has the Mrs
Never had any issues

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Worked in golf retail for a while, never had a Motocaddy come back, Powakaddy's were like they'd been made by British Leyland, half of them back for return or repairs.

I'm on a GO Kart now, excellent.
I’m a Stewart golf user now. The thing that gets me about electric trollies has been the lack of extending handles. That’s why I got a trolley that follows me so I don’t have to worry about it.

I had a powakaddy with electric braking and it trashed the gear box in 15months.

I’ve worked for several non golf brands who shall not be named and they all had issue tolerances. One got us to call their opposition for support and their service was worse than the company we worked for which was interesting.