Belek - Titanic and Kaya

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
anyone played the above courses?

been offered what looks like a cracking deal for 5 nights AI, 2 rounds on Titanic and one on Kaya. Just want to be sure these courses are ok for a group of hackers before booking.

I know they are not the premium courses out there, wouldn't expect that for what we will be paying, just looking for reasonable courses for some enjoyable social golf.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you do a forum search for Belek, you will find plenty of useful opinions. I have played the Kaya and Titanic courses and they were a decent standard although there have been some recent adverse Titanic comments. If it's social golf/hacking you're after, you can't go wrong.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you do a forum search for Belek, you will find plenty of useful opinions. I have played the Kaya and Titanic courses and they were a decent standard although there have been some recent adverse Titanic comments. If it's social golf/hacking you're after, you can't go wrong.

Thanks, will have a search.

For some reason there was very limited choice for a 5 day break compared to 7.

Titanic hotel itself gets pretty decent reviews on TA.

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
I've booked 3 trips to Turkey for 5 nights, I booked flights directly with Thomas Cook/Jet2/Easyjet; booked hotels through Sunshine.co.uk and booked a green fees only package with Bilyana Golf.
It's by far the cheapest way of doing it. Generally work on hotel at £40-50 per night all inclusive (the quality is very good and food/drink and facilities are definitely 5 star); £100 per round (this is for the best courses there and you could probably half this if you went for the cheaper ones) & £250 for flights including clubs and extra legroom seats.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've booked 3 trips to Turkey for 5 nights, I booked flights directly with Thomas Cook/Jet2/Easyjet; booked hotels through Sunshine.co.uk and booked a green fees only package with Bilyana Golf.
It's by far the cheapest way of doing it. Generally work on hotel at £40-50 per night all inclusive (the quality is very good and food/drink and facilities are definitely 5 star); £100 per round (this is for the best courses there and you could probably half this if you went for the cheaper ones) & £250 for flights including clubs and extra legroom seats.

Thanks, that gives me some food for thought.

We've already booked the flights for May (£252 with Jet2), and been quoted £499 for 5 nights AI, 2 rounds at Titanic and 1 at Kaya and all transfers incl from/to the airport. Thought that was a great deal, but will do a bit of research based on booking it all separately.