BBC

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Totally agree. Not an enormous fan of Jenas as a pundit anyway. Always a bit up himself for my liking, fancying himself as the next Gary Lineker. At least his crass behaviour has saved us from years of having to suffer him every time we turn on the TV.

He’ll be forgotten about very, very quickly.
GB News will employ him, he's at their level now.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
My last post on this.
Married man with four kids sends inappropriate txt messages to two women. Whoever he is, and in this instance he is a presenter on a mainstream tv channel, cohosting a prime time tv show amongst others. He has been found out, After initially saying there is two sides to every story.
Has he not been watching tv lately. Has he been in a coma. Has he not heard what has happened to Huw Edwards amongst others.
For me Mr Jenas is a grade one ignorant tit. He is now allegedly having counselling. Sweet lord help us. If you need to pay £500 a session to tell you not to do that you have something missing upstairs.
This guy is now on “talk crap” giving his “ opinions and views on a wide range of topics”. Look forward to the next listener asking him his thoughts on “ inappropriate txt messages to women”.
His career in media should now be at an end.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Sexual harassment in the workplace, at a national broadcaster, is a story. Particularly following the recent history of that broadcaster.

You don't have to follow it, yet, you are interested enough to post twice about it.
Make that three times.

It is this thread that I have spent more time reading than the story in the media.
The "media story" seemed to become fuel for those bent on criticising the BBC at any opportunity.
That is what interested me more than whatsisname the ex-footballer who I don't know much about.

I don't know who it is at the BBC who makes the decision whether to sack someone like this or who it is at the BBC who decides how and when it should be reported.
It would be very interesting if someone could find out. I won't be bothering, however.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My last post on this.
Married man with four kids sends inappropriate txt messages to two women. Whoever he is, and in this instance he is a presenter on a mainstream tv channel, cohosting a prime time tv show amongst others. He has been found out, After initially saying there is two sides to every story.
Has he not been watching tv lately. Has he been in a coma. Has he not heard what has happened to Huw Edwards amongst others.
For me Mr Jenas is a grade one ignorant tit. He is now allegedly having counselling. Sweet lord help us. If you need to pay £500 a session to tell you not to do that you have something missing upstairs.
This guy is now on “talk crap” giving his “ opinions and views on a wide range of topics”. Look forward to the next listener asking him his thoughts on “ inappropriate txt messages to women”.
His career in media should now be at an end.

He's an arrogant tit - which is kinda worse. Thinks the women would love his attentions and wouldn't even contemplate they might not.