Ball snobs

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
they must be the ball losers ball of choice, ive got a whole dustbin full

AD333s? - I say a dozen dozen but I could have a lot more among the thousands of balls i the garage. Too mean and worried I might run out one day to get rids of them - though I did donate a huge supermarket recyclable bagful to the range not too long ago.

Redskins21

Visit site
I used to only want to play pro v1s or Nike balls as a teenager. I'm less bothered about the brand these days, can't believe how much I must have spent in the past.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
AD333s? - I say a dozen dozen but I could have a lot more among the thousands of balls i the garage. Too mean and worried I might run out one day to get rids of them - though I did donate a huge supermarket recyclable bagful to the range not too long ago.
yes just 333, find about 5 a night at least walking the dogs, when Baldrick was alive he found 28 Ad333 in a ditch in the space of about 15 mins

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Once upon a time - when playing the (old) 17th hole of Royal Deaconsbank Golf and Country club down Thornliebank Way - I found my first 'big ball'. It was a Titleist.

I looked on it and considered it with awe and wonder and didn't want to play it in case I never found another ever again...then I lost it :(

But I needn't have worried as a few years later bigs baws became all the rage :) I still didn't find many - and remained stuck with Commandos, 65s and Penfold Aces - but the loss I felt for the parting of that first Big Baw was eased. I still remember finding it though - by the dyke running along the course boundary with the Stewarton Road one sunny Saturday morning. Happy days.