Back Home

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got back from my operation this morning. Still feel a bit groggy but I survived!! I can't believe I was first in and they started at 7.00am - bet the consultant had a round booked (he's a keen golfer off 8).

I've had a 8mm by 4mm cyst removed from my pancreas which is "surprisingly robust" given my problems over the last three years. I've been told to rest completely for the next 48 hours or so but I can putt (no chipping or full swings) after Friday. I have an appointment to go back next week for a check-up and hopefully will swing a club again by about September 6th

The bad news is I'll have just the forum and daytime TV for company so I guess my post count may increase.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I guess get well soon is in order then.

Get well soon.

No spending all the spare time visualising your golf swing either. Have a break.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
That particular plan is on the back burner in terms of its merits and execution. I think a taller address position is valid but need more time. I just need to get fit enough for a bit of practice befor the 12th which is Ascots members/guest day where HTL is coming down in his mask to rob the unsuspecting patrons of the prize table.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
All the best Homer.

Do as the Doc ordered and get some rest.

Suppose you'll have badly calloused fingertips from now until the 6th. That keyboard of yours is bound to get some right hammering!!!!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got back from my operation this morning. Still feel a bit groggy but I survived!! I can't believe I was first in and they started at 7.00am - bet the consultant had a round booked (he's a keen golfer off 8).

I've had a 8mm by 4mm cyst removed from my pancreas which is "surprisingly robust" given my problems over the last three years. I've been told to rest completely for the next 48 hours or so but I can putt (no chipping or full swings) after Friday. I have an appointment to go back next week for a check-up and hopefully will swing a club again by about September 6th

The bad news is I'll have just the forum and daytime TV for company so I guess my post count may increase.

Thats it Homer, priorities!!! "Ican still putt!!" :D