Away score update

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I played in a comp. at away club off 17.4 and went up .1 and I'm playing in a comp. at home club tomorrow and don't think the h/c will be adjusted by then.

I think I'm right in saying if you come down in a away comp. it's the players responsibility to adjust his h/c if it's not done in time by his home club.

But I'm not sure if I can adjust my h/c up to 17.5 myself or will have to play off 17.4 untill my home club adjusts it.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I played in a comp. at away club off 17.4 and went up .1 and I'm playing in a comp. at home club tomorrow and don't think the h/c will be adjusted by then.

I think I'm right in saying if you come down in a away comp. it's the players responsibility to adjust his h/c if it's not done in time by his home club.

But I'm not sure if I can adjust my h/c up to 17.5 myself or will have to play off 17.4 untill my home club adjusts it.
You can't adjust up only down :thup:.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
You could always hope that the Away club running the comp have uploaded to CDH and your Home club has been sitting waiting for this to happen and accept the change - dream on!

evahakool

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ok thanks for clarifying that for me.

Just spoke to our h/c secretary and he said he thinks the score will be in by the morning and will update my h/c.

Last edited: