Augusta - If you had one chance, just one chance.......

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a white trouser fest out there at Augusta?

Not sure if would be quite the same if it was a seniors event. I reckon a lot more plaid might be the order of the day.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would love to play 10. Plenty of drama at that hole...

My pick too for the same reason. Had its fair share of iconic Masters moments.

18th is a close second and I would re-enact the putt and the little jig that Lyle did all those years ago.

D

Deleted member 17920

For me I would choose a par 5 so I could get maximum time out there, 13 suits my game at the minute, straight block into the trees followed by several hacks out. Should hit double digits comfortably and get maximum value out of one hole.

D

Deleted member 17920

Do any of them:-

1.Need a fade on the drive.

2. Are a par 5.

3. The approach isnt over water.

4. Is downhill on the drive.

5. Plateaus to a nice flat lie around 290.:whistle:

6. Needs a flat fading 3 wood approach.

7. Isnt on an upturned saucer of a green.

If so, I'll have that one.:)
no 5. 290 yard drive Peter??

are there many downhill driving holes? :D

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd have to play 13 as me and Liverbirdie both played the copy of 12 on the par 3 course next door to Lee park.

:) wee par on 12. Wee buns.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
12th for me. Beautifully struck 6 iron to take into account the swirling breeze.
Drop back from the hazard and chip on for 3, 3 putts and a beautifully crafted bloblington.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is there a split fairway anywhere like the 1 at Woburn where if you hit a fade your OK down the right side or hit a draw and you're much better off down the left side of the fairway, I have both shots in my locker but not on demand at the minute :confused:

I'd personally be happy to play any hole but if I have to choose it would be the 13th as I would want to stay out there as long as possible and it looks a great par 5.

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
18 for me, just to experience that walk up to the green. Would need to tee off the forward tees though so my 220 yard fade would get round the corner. :)

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
13 for me, suits a big high hook off the tee (expect ill be playing 3 or maybe 5 off the tee lol). Once Ive finally got a tee shot in play then a long iron over the creek and a fun putt down the hill.

The other option is I hit a scared block off the trees, duff it off the pine needles, finally hack it back into play, lay up, chunk it in to the creek, thin the next one into the back bunker, thin it back into the creek and then finally pick as I clearly cant score by now ;) )

You played 13 @ Eds last year and hit a massive snap hook. I still have he video

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
12th for me. Beautifully struck 6 iron to take into account the swirling breeze.
Drop back from the hazard and chip on for 3, 3 putts and a beautifully crafted bloblington.

This, from the guy who wanted to hit a 4 iron 200 yards at the Berkshire.
150 with a 6.
That's some gapping issues you've got there!

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
13th, like playing golf in a painting, the whole place looks amazing, that 13th hole looks the best, rather get 500 yards to play than a pw on 12!

Interesting question

Next choice would be 15th, then 16 then 18