Anyone watch LOST on TV ?

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
The penultimate series has just ended, and I still have no idea what's going on :D

I've watched this much, I'm going to see it through, but I have no explanation for anything with regards to who's good/bad/the island/why/what/where/when/WTF etc etc.....

Anyone else still watching it ?

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I gave up at the end of series two after I read in the paper that there was going to be another 8 series each with 24 1 hour episodes. What story takes that long to tell I bet if they made the bible into a series they could do it in less time and it would be just as impossible.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Although Lost is clearly very well done, I could never get into it, nor did I feel the inclination to get into it. On the other hand there are some comparable drama series, some from the same director etc which I have gotten into.

Recently watched the final of the current series of Hero's. I really enjoy Fringe. But as I say, could not get into Lost.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,

I have watched all of Lost and I have no idea what is going on , however I will be glued to the tv when it starts again, so it must be doing something right.

Midnight...

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My thoughts:

When Juliette was hitting the bomb there was a white flash.

Perhaps the island moving them in time one last time back to the present day?