Anyone still having login issues try this.

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
Hi this has worked for me on iPhone and also another member on a PC using Firefox.

Whilst logged out can you go to a forum topic.

On the posts can you still see the reply with quote button?

If so click it and if it redirects you to a login page login there and then check that you remain logged in. Close browser etc.

Thanks

Phil

Ps if it works please post here to let us know.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
only started working yesterday though i tried it last week and it didnt. guess following on from Mike H sticky things are getting back to normal service. :cool:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi this has worked for me on iPhone and also another member on a PC using Firefox.

If so click it and if it redirects you to a login page login there and then check that you remain logged in. Close browser etc.

Thanks

Phil

Have tried it but won't know til later as it seems to remember be for a little while and then I'm sadly forgotten! Update later :)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site

Thanks

Phil

I'm using IE. It woks for a time even when exiting, but after a while, when you close the screen down (exit), it asks to log in again.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Only problem I have now, not a biggie tho, is that the ''Remember Me'' function dont work anymore, gotta Log In every time, not the end of the world, but the only thing that hasnt gone back to normal

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Worked for me, but I have to ask, "How long will it last?"

I ask this as clearing cookies etc did work after several attempts but then a day or so ago it reverted to logging me out every time.

So is this another temporary fix?

ps. I am using a laptop, Windows 7 and Firefox 17.0.1

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
Until yesterday I had no issues on the phone. But in the afternoon I couldn't get logged in permanently. This fix is something I discovered myself and had spawn UK UK try and it also worked for his problem which again started yesterday.

Good to know its helped others as well.