Anyone recommend a drill for...?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I agree but with a slight difference. As described above it gives the impression that the club is square for a relatively long time, I prefer to think of it this way...

If you 'swing your arms like a revolving door' then your swing is in.square.in

If you rotate/drive on to your left side into the ball a little bit then your swing is in.in.square.in

If you drive through more then your swing is in.in.in.in.square.in

and if you really drive through the you could be in.in.in.in.in.in.in.in.in.square.in

All you need to do is make sure you consistently impact the ball where the face is closest to square for the least deviation in ball flight - simples

I totally disagree

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I agree but with a slight difference. As described above it gives the impression that the club is square for a relatively long time, I prefer to think of it this way...

If you 'swing your arms like a revolving door' then your swing is in.square.in

If you rotate/drive on to your left side into the ball a little bit then your swing is in.in.square.in

If you drive through more then your swing is in.in.in.in.square.in

and if you really drive through the you could be in.in.in.in.in.in.in.in.in.square.in

All you need to do is make sure you consistently impact the ball where the face is closest to square for the least deviation in ball flight - simples

I totally disagree

Phew!, that validates it as correct then :)