D

Deleted member 21258

Been a few changes:-

Bag
Driver
Different Irons to what I started with but same x14s in firm flex
Putter (think this was this year)
Lob wedge
11 wood(maybe 9 as well, not sure if this was this year or last!)

I even tried new adam Ti 3,5 woods, but the new 3/5 woods were just hook machines, so still have the old 5 wood back in the bag.

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not changed a single club this year - only change was a new putter in 2015. I think having a teenager who seems to always be outgrowing or improving beyond current kit means that is where the cash goes.

Irons are over 4 years old now and the new Mizuno's look so good I am getting tempted !

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been pretty well behaved.

2 new putters and 3 different 3 woods.

Now have a putter I love and will be keeping - Evnroll ER1

Fortunate to have a X2 Hot 3 Deep I sold on returned. It's now a bomber off the tee so well happy.

I'm still bobbins though, need to ditch the work for :fore:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a new driver, hoping to get down to Tour X over winter and sort that out, and then need to swap out my 52 for a 50 for gapping and I'm sorted. Pretty happy with the make up of my bag TBH.

TamG123

Medal Winner
Visit site
Acquired a TM RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood & 4 Wood and just recently a SM5 60 Degree Wedge!
To be honest, the TM Woods' were a gift and the wedge was only £40 second hand....!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Acquired a TM RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood & 4 Wood and just recently a SM5 60 Degree Wedge!
To be honest, the TM Woods' were a gift and the wedge was only £40 second hand....!

If you ever fall out with the Stage 2 woods, let me know :thup:

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My only change was my putter but that was a retirement present from the company. (They gave me the money and I chose what I wanted).

My old one had a face insert that was very worn so it was probably going to be changed anyway. Next year, I may look at my fairway/hybrid combination as the irons/wedges are fine.

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Picked up an Xhot2 driver from Patrick, put my existing shaft in to it, picked up an Adams hybrid too, otherwise all as was, same irons, wedges (which were changed back end of last year) and putter

Had to do a double take at your user name there for a second just to make sure I hadn't already replied as you seemed to be discribing my bag to a 'T' no pun intended. :thup:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
No changes - though I did buy a golf ball and some tees. Club changes are less frequent than a blue moon. I am of the mindset that I play with what I've got, and that I'll improve by improving my swing and not by changing my clubs. And when I get that improvement (as I have this year) the feeling is great. It is that feeling that gives me the greatest satisfaction and where I get most from the game.

That said - three years ago I changed my putter as I was struggling with my 30yr old Acushnet Bulls-eye (just not playing enough to keep it hot) - and now that I'm getting used to my new (3yr old :) ) putter it seems to have been a worthwhile purchase.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Final change of a new (second hand) golf bag to complete a new look lol

so in 2016 what has changed...

Irons (716 ap1)
new 46 , 50, 54, 60 degree wedges (vokey)
m2 driver
m2 3 wood

all that stays the same is 4H, 5 wood and the Putter lol

3 of my best clubs ironically !

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
this has now changed! New 3 wood en route....maybe next year I won't buy anything

Which 3 wood ??? 917f ??? Why don't you go cold turkey with me ?? We could set up our own self help group. I'll start.....

"my name is drewster and I'm a shiny new golf gear junkie" .....there i've said it , i'm out and the first steps have been taken !!!!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Which 3 wood ??? 917f ??? Why don't you go cold turkey with me ?? We could set up our own self help group. I'll start.....

"my name is drewster and I'm a shiny new golf gear junkie" .....there i've said it , i'm out and the first steps have been taken !!!!

Went for an M1...been toying with the idea for a good couple of weeks, so it was only a matter of time. Cold turkey for sure next year!