And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
There's also the fact that Pogba didn't look as good as he thought he was at the time and his attitude stank. Hopefully he's sorted that but I'm not so sure. He's one that really seems to walk the line between overly arrogant and self confident.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Has everybody picked 'their Leicester' yet and put a wager on?

I had a look at William Hill and in the premiership the odds are quite low. I wanted to put £5 on my favourite German team, but they restrict the bet to a £1000 max win these days. Is that because of what Leicester did?

£5 on my own team to win the league and £10 on us to qualify for Europe.

Just got to wait till May for my winnings :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1740

£5 on my own team to win the league and £10 on us to qualify for Europe.

Just got to wait till May for my winnings :rolleyes:

I'm going to back Arsenal to win it and then cash out around February just before the bad luck hits them and they capitulate like they always have done over the last 10yrs. Easy money.

D

Deleted member 1740

yep but JM is here now and the season is about to start so its go time and anyone in a red shirt gets supported once there on the pitch/in the dugout.

That's the attitude, no splitters.

D

Deleted member 16999

yep but JM is here now and the season is about to start so its go time and anyone in a red shirt gets supported once there on the pitch/in the dugout.

Or until results go against you :rofl:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'm going to back Arsenal to win it and then cash out around February just before the bad luck hits them and they capitulate like they always have done over the last 10yrs. Easy money.

Damn! Never thought of that. I went for a nailed on 4th.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just think about it - the team that won the league by 10 points are 33/1 to win it this time and they now have a deeper squad.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com

Ha ha

I'm going to back Liverpool and cash out in ........... Well ... juSt .................before ....oh yeah that won't work sorry

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Log a has signed then after all those column inches and TV hours dedicated will he, when, how much etc.

I wasn't overly impressed in the recent Euros and yes he was good, but far from a stand out and I remain unconvinced he'll set the PL alight. Jose is talking about building sides around him going forward but I really don't see it. Will he be value for money or a long term expensive dud?

D

Deleted member 1740

Log a has signed then after all those column inches and TV hours dedicated will he, when, how much etc.

I wasn't overly impressed in the recent Euros and yes he was good, but far from a stand out and I remain unconvinced he'll set the PL alight. Jose is talking about building sides around him going forward but I really don't see it. Will he be value for money or a long term expensive dud?

Hopefully the latter :D

I wonder if Ferguson and scholes will be as quick on the phone to him this morning congratulating him on his move as they were to slag him when the allegedly greatest manager decided he wasn't good enough for them?

Ferguson had form for getting rid of important players at the wrong time because of his personal issues with them.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I wonder if Ferguson and scholes will be as quick on the phone to him this morning congratulating him on his move as they were to slag him when the allegedly greatest manager decided he wasn't good enough for them?

Ferguson had form for getting rid of important players at the wrong time because of his personal issues with them.

Did that phone call really happen?
Poor if it did.

Didn't do Fergie much harm getting rid of certain players.
If their attitude was wrong then he was right to ship them out.

If Pogba stayed at UTD who would he have replaced in the team?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site

Pogba was nowhere near ready to come into the first team when he left Man Utd and his attitude was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.