And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Because the Arsenal player was offside ................. not a penalty.

Oh well that's 1 back in our favour we are possibly only 15 - 1 down on decisions over the last couple of seasons now.

Anyone know what happened to Mason in the Hull Chelsea game seemed to be in a lot of pain and must of had 10 minutes of treatment.

D

Deleted member 16999

Oh well that's 1 back in our favour we are possibly only 15 - 1 down on decisions over the last couple of seasons now.

Anyone know what happened to Mason in the Hull Chelsea game seemed to be in a lot of pain and must of had 10 minutes of treatment.

Clash of heads with Cahill.

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Always unlucky Arsenal are... except when they are lucky.

Talking of bad decisions Chelsea must feel aggrieved not to be 1-up and against 10 men by half time!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Always unlucky Arsenal are... except when they are lucky.

Talking of bad decisions Chelsea must feel aggrieved not to be 1-up and against 10 men by half time!

Thank you sir 👍Costa 👏👏

Last edited:

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You sound so much like LP that it's scary. 🤔

Have you ever seen us at the same time... ;)

But honestly I just call it as I see it - I would never let my support for a team get in the way of my objective opinion.

We get the same amount of luck as any other team, probably more than the lower teams. If anyone thinks we get more bad luck than good luck they need to examine their bias - likely they see the bad luck but not the good.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Question for anyone that knows the rules:

The Arsenal guy was in an offside position when the ball was kicked, but before he had anything to do with play he moved back onside then went for the ball. Still offside?

Offside when the ball was played so play should have ceased at that point, had the linesman done his job and so the foul for the penalty would have null and void

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't see Hull getting anything out of this. 😙😙😙😙😙 They don't even look like scoring😔😔😔

(It's been working all day)

D

Deleted member 16999

Offside when the ball was played so play should have ceased at that point, had the linesman done his job and so the foul for the penalty would have null and void

:rofl: I thought you were a Ref? In an offside position when the ball was played but so was Sanchez, he should of raised his flag when he became active, ie the second movement. not when the ball was played, how can the linesman know were the cross was going to end up?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I can't see Hull getting anything out of this. 😙😙😙😙😙 They don't even look like scoring😔😔😔

(It's been working all day)

Oi, do one 👆

To be fair to them they've got in behind us a few too many times but lacked that last bit of quality, hence the double sub I think as we went flat and was allowing them onto us, but we should be playing 10 men!

There's no easy games when teams are fighting for their PL lives but I expected more from us after we got the goal as Hull can't sit back like they were for 43 minutes.

D

Deleted member 18588

:rofl: I thought you were a Ref? In an offside position when the ball was played but so was Sanchez, he should of raised his flag when he became active, ie the second movement. not when the ball was played, how can the linesman know were the cross was going to end up?

Either way it is still offside if the player was in an offside position when the ball is played. Returning to an onside position after it has been played alters nothing.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Xhaka needs a shoeing, Arsenal totally in control until his red card and then 2 controversial penalties,

Burnley didn't look like scoring until the sending off.

Good fun for the nuetral :rofl:

Why were the pens controversial?

They were also going on about it in the studio, as in looking for reasons why they shouldnt have been.......cos it was so late on?

Why, they were both cast iron penalties.

Surely Wenger should be getting a 3-5 game touchline ban, after pushing the 4th official.

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Only seen the second half of the Chelsea game, but the ref getting the big decisions wrong.

Along with other big ones over the weekend and seemingly every week,referreeing in the prem is in peril. Needs sorting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.