And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
From what I heard they deserved a point and Stoke never scored a goal so fairs fair.

Some will say 2 points dropped for United but Stoke away never easy.

Oh yeah we far from deserved the win.

Just frustrating when we showed so much fight in the game to be robbed when it shoulda finished.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spurs are the side in form and playing really well and as a gunner it hurts me to say it but they win today and they be flying , I expect Chelsea and Arsenal to win tomorrow but after today results nothink is to be taken for granted , Chelsea next game is away to Liverpool then its Arsenal h, Burnley a , 3 tough games , if they are still 5 or 6 clear after that then no one is catching them .......................EYG

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lets credit Klopp now for his press conference praising Swansea and acting all gracefull[blah ha].

Sturridge has no future at Anfield just walks around doing sod all.

As I have said in the past the one reason[well there are lots] Liverpool wont win the league they cant beat the weak teams and its always been there problem.

Well done Swansea and Clement a very solid performance.
Just got home and have to say congrats to Swans they deserved to win.
Tactics spot on
Subs spot on
Finishing spot on.
Swansea fans were brilliant.

Liverpool can't break down a team that plays two banks of four with a holding player teams have worked this out.

But you should not concede 3 goals when you have 80% possession.

midfield is awful Can Wilanldem not good enough.

Sturridge good finisher but is a chicken with no head.

no plan B if pressing game can't work because teams sit back in their shape there is no alternative

this is is why they struggle against lower sides as the big teams come out and play and give us room .

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Today is why Liverpool won't win the league. They drop too many silly points against those from the lower end of the table. You have to be winning these games especially at home. I have no idea what Sturridge offers and how he gets a game

Well done to Rooney for breaking the record and not a bad way of getting it done.

Looking forward to this City v Spurs game catching fire. There has to be goals in this and Pep and City definitely need a win to keep touch with their rivals

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Spurs are the side in form and playing really well and as a gunner it hurts me to say it but they win today and they be flying , I expect Chelsea and Arsenal to win tomorrow but after today results nothink is to be taken for granted , Chelsea next game is away to Liverpool then its Arsenal h, Burnley a , 3 tough games , if they are still 5 or 6 clear after that then no one is catching them .......................EYG

Arsenal v Watford not Burnley. That match is tomorrow.

Looking forward to the Liverpool v Chelsea match already. Klopp will be looking for a reaction so they will be really up for it.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Arsenal v Watford not Burnley. That match is tomorrow.

Looking forward to the Liverpool v Chelsea match already. Klopp will be looking for a reaction so they will be really up for it.

Chelsea next 3 games are Liverpool a , Arsenal h , and Burnley a

Arsenal got Burnley h, Watford h and Chelsea away , 3 wins for us be good ...................EYG

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching Man City V Spurs , how city are not 3 or 4 up at 1/2 time , spurs could sneak it later ..................spurs of old , but man city have stop the spurs full backs , its knocked spurs off line so to speak , .......................EYG

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
A game is never complete without a Sterling dive. Slightest contact and he goes over complaining and looking for a pen. Shocking unprofessionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.