And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
If money wasn't an option then players would choose Utd and Liverpool first and foremost. As the others clubs would have no advantage over them (well Liverpool as Utd have the money) and they are still the biggest two clubs in England.

I was just repeating the clubs LT had in his post to be fair. He never mentioned Liverpool.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arsenal were interested in Kante but like so many times in the past the player snubs Arsenal and goes to Chelsea. They either pay more fee, salary, or both (agents included) because they frankly don't care a toss how much it costs Roman or they act more decisively (again because they don't need to worry about the consequences if it doesn't work out) Chelsea simply cut their losses and buy again until it does

................ and possibly the chance of winning stuff!!
Nobody can convince me that winning stuff is not a major consideration to the players who snub Arsenal.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lets credit Klopp now for his press conference praising Swansea and acting all gracefull[blah ha].

Sturridge has no future at Anfield just walks around doing sod all.

As I have said in the past the one reason[well there are lots] Liverpool wont win the league they cant beat the weak teams and its always been there problem.

Well done Swansea and Clement a very solid performance.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Arsenal make millions - one of the richest clubs in the world - they bring in millions in revenue every year. Someone is getting rich or the piggy bank is filling up

Every year players become available at decent prices - but it's not just about not spending money , it's when money is spent it's not on the right player. Arsenal spent £35 mil on Xhaka in the summer and Chelsea spent less on Kante who is a far superior player ? Arsenal have spent the money just seems on players in the wrong area. Also hear that there is money to spend but Wenger won't.

Money is always the convenient excuse for Arsenal ( Wenger Fans )

Jurgen Flop is a loser again, how many finals has he lost , 2nd best always and again today , paying whatever money to players does not always work , Chelsea will now have to pay through the nose to keep costa , then it will be hazard , who next , if they want to go then go , like a black mailer , you think once you paid thats it , haha , big fool you , come on the swans swimming up the Mersey .................EYG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Lets credit Klopp now for his press conference praising Swansea and acting all gracefull[blah ha].

Sturridge has no future at Anfield just walks around doing sod all.

As I have said in the past the one reason[well there are lots] Liverpool wont win the league they cant beat the weak teams and its always been there problem.

Well done Swansea and Clement a very solid performance.
Shocking result for LPool this, :rofl:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Klopps "Philosophy" seems to be working about as good as Peps in the Premier League:rofl:

Bring back Brenda :whoo: :whoo::whoo:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
The boys will be a while they are working out their spin.

No good unless others take advantage so need a win at stoke and a draw at City or a Spurs win,really cant see a City win at all.

Apparently it doesn't really matter if they win anything under Klopp,they're just loving his enthusiasm & passion :rolleyes:
But as he actually improved the team?

Spurs look well overpriced to me.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The boys will be a while they are working out their spin.

No good unless others take advantage so need a win at stoke and a draw at City or a Spurs win,really cant see a City win at all.

Just back from the club and only just seen the result 😂😂 oh how I'd love a City win later, then with an Arsenal draw L'pool drop to 4th with 3 teams on 45 and scrapping it out amongst themselves with us 10 points clear 😎👍

Utd are sniffing whilst teams above drop silly points but I've said it for ages, Utd's goal difference could hamper them for a CL position come the end of the season.

My £20 bet just grew some legs 😜

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hmm, if a was a Utd fan I'd ease off the pish taking, your not going to put pressure on your noisy neighbours going 1 down to Stoke 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.