And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As much as I'd like West Ham to stand strong and back the manager's decision to rot, and he's not allowed anywhere near the first team at the moment, it's a business and sooner or later they'll have to cut their losses and move him on. Not sure who'll take him but you wouldn't bet against Payet doing it again

D

Deleted member 1740

Allegedly he's refused to play for West Ham, I wonder if he still expects to be paid by West Ham?

There's ways of getting a move, refusing to play is shysters way about it.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Allegedly he's refused to play for West Ham, I wonder if he still expects to be paid by West Ham?

There's ways of getting a move, refusing to play is shysters way about it.

I shouldn't think so its a clear breach of contract. He'll be gone by the end of this window its just a matter of where. His antics though will put a lot of managers off that's for sure.

I can only think of one club in England that would take him no questions asked. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1740

I shouldn't think so its a clear breach of contract. He'll be gone by the end of this window its just a matter of where. His antics though will put a lot of managers off that's for sure.

I can only think of one club in England that would take him no questions asked. :whistle:

He wouldn't go to Everton :whistle:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Payet is behaving like a complete knob,but football is full of them.
Wonder if West Ham/Billic would have a problem with it if one of their targets behaved like this to force a move.

I have not read any stories about what has been said but these situations can also be 2 sided.

I have read loads of stories where players have fallen out of favour with the manager and have also been left to rot either with the reserves or on the bench with no chance of getting on the field.

It seems to me that clubs can ruin a players career but a player cant move on.

Do we really know the whole story.

I don't see much difference to what Sanchez is doing at Arsenal where he doesn't think the players around him or the training is good enough or hard enough so will probably move on because he feels he cant win things with Arsenal.

Ozil has said I believe that he wont sign a new contract until he knows Arsene Wengers future well does he want to continue playing for Arsenal or not.

Maybe Payet is going about it the wrong way but these players have advisors also.

I cant remember one player that has been left to rot for too long when they are a valuable asset they are always sold on.

Of course Payet has not damaged his reputation loads of players have done a lot worse and been bought for massive fees.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I have not read any stories about what has been said but these situations can also be 2 sided.

I have read loads of stories where players have fallen out of favour with the manager and have also been left to rot either with the reserves or on the bench with no chance of getting on the field.

It seems to me that clubs can ruin a players career but a player cant move on.

Do we really know the whole story.

I don't see much difference to what Sanchez is doing at Arsenal where he doesn't think the players around him or the training is good enough or hard enough so will probably move on because he feels he cant win things with Arsenal.

Ozil has said I believe that he wont sign a new contract until he knows Arsene Wengers future well does he want to continue playing for Arsenal or not.

Maybe Payet is going about it the wrong way but these players have advisors also.

I cant remember one player that has been left to rot for too long when they are a valuable asset they are always sold on.

Of course Payet has not damaged his reputation loads of players have done a lot worse and been bought for massive fees.

If Sanchez wants to move on then I can't see the problem?
Has he refused to play?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
If Sanchez wants to move on then I can't see the problem?
Has he refused to play?

No but there are many ways to get a move.

I read that Sanchez has questioned the fitness of other squad members and obviously Wengers training methods this can also be very damaging.

As I stated usually two side to all stories and there is too much speculation surrounding this story[probably].

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I read that Sanchez has questioned the fitness of other squad members and obviously Wengers training methods this can also be very damaging.

As I stated usually two side to all stories and there is too much speculation surrounding this story[probably].

Yeah,tbf people believe what they want to believe.

If a player wants a move they should hand in a transfer request,if the club says no Then that should be the end of it.

But if you were a player at a mid table team with no chance of winning anything,
& one of the Big boys come in for you & offered you a big increase in pay what would you do?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

I don't think Sanchez is a bad egg at all, I prefer to believe that his passion to do well and cant stand losing attitude got the better of him. You can see how hard he tries on the pitch and even plays when he's not 100% or when he just got back from Chile. Plenty of evidence to suggest that he is nothing but highly motivated.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't think Sanchez is a bad egg at all, I prefer to believe that his passion to do well and cant stand losing attitude got the better of him. You can see how hard he tries on the pitch and even plays when he's not 100% or when he just got back from Chile. Plenty of evidence to suggest that he is nothing but highly motivated.

I agree I don't think he is either but he has done some damage by even questioning it.

I just think now he doesn't believe his team mates are good enough to get him where he wants to go.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I agree I don't think he is either but he has done some damage by even questioning it.

I just think now he doesn't believe his team mates are good enough to get him where he wants to go.

Hardly surprising that's how he feels considering the club he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.