And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was pretty to watch, something a little different but lets be honest it was an instinctive albeit athletic waft of the leg that got lucky.

Like a hole in one I guess or holing a pitch from 100yds.

You put a good swing on it and you intend to hole it or score but you need a bit of luck to how (if) it goes in.

No one can deny Giroud tried to score but to put it where he did? Off the bar and just out of reach from the GK? That was lucky.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I suppose it all depends what you like to see In a goal, if your looking at pure skill, poise and 100% intent surely there's been much better goals from other Arsenal players over the last 20 yrs, Theres certainly a lot to go at.

Premier league goals - I'd have this at No1

[video=youtube_share;KTsq5ZlTTeQ]https://youtu.be/KTsq5ZlTTeQ[/video]

D

Deleted member 1740

Keep up.

Of course with a shot like that there is always an element of luck.

To be classed as one of the best goals then it should be about the skill and ability used to score, not luck in my opinion.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Didnt Rooneys bicycled shin poke get goal of the season a few years ago? Of course he meant to shin it, its part of the skill set. Or not.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think it could end up

Chelsea
Tottenham
City (goal difference on Utd)
United
Liverpool
Arsenal

I think City have too much quality to fall away and will sort themselves out at the same time L'pool crash & burn 

£20 bet on it?

Liverpool to finish in the top four for me. Game?

Hope your hungry for a bet again, after last year's hibernation.:rofl:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not sure what Boro fans are moaning about, their players are diving and falling down far too easily, maybe if they had stabilisers they'd play better 🤔😜

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Not sure what Boro fans are moaning about, their players are diving and falling down far too easily, maybe if they had stabilisers they'd play better 樂

Most of them got Diego Costa DVD's for Xmas but have not watched the goal scoring bits yet

Status
Not open for further replies.