And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

That took a wicked deflection right into his path, I'd just said to the wife that Saints were still in this, I'll keep my mouth shut in future 😜

Where's the like button when you need it:rofl:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Rooney has a few drinks on his day off in a hotel, crucified.

Firmino drink drives, endangers lives and gets this. The hypocrisy is real.
IMG_5396.jpg

Stolen off twitter but hard to argue.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
For-me-no is Brazilian, it was never going to be a bigger story than the England captain.

it might be the opposite over in Brazil who knows.

The Rooney "incident" wasn't even a story tho,but because he was the scapegoat for the national side being so rubbish the press went to town on it.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Rooney "incident" wasn't even a story tho,but because he was the scapegoat for the national side being so rubbish the press went to town on it.

That pretty much explains it.

I bet there's been more column inches about Formeno's ridiculous white teeth than his drink drive charge. 😷

D

Deleted member 16999

Great free kick by Snodgrass, worth a watch,
Let's hope 2017 is better!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How did he miss that header? Wonderful cross from the busted flush that is Coleman 😁.

Probably sums up where Everton are at the moment. Couple of new boys in January please.

D

Deleted member 16999

How did he miss that header? Wonderful cross from the busted flush that is Coleman 😁.

Probably sums up where Everton are at the moment. Couple of new boys in January please.

I think we need more than 2!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Didn't watch it but looking at the scores and the times, you were lucky to go down the tunnel at half time level only thanks to an own goal!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't think my 7 year old is very impressed with the quality of Scottish football. I've got the Old Firm game on and he just said "why do we have to watch rubbish League 1 football".

Status
Not open for further replies.