And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15344

I'm not sure. What do you think?

Right now his actions have embarrassed him - the club have said they will act once the case has been completed. It's a matter of law and they are leaving it up to the law to decide his fate and then they will decide if he should be punished further by the club.

The sort of action I expect most clubs would take.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Right now his actions have embarrassed him - the club have said they will act once the case has been completed. It's a matter of law and they are leaving it up to the law to decide his fate and then they will decide if he should be punished further by the club.

The sort of action I expect most clubs would take.

His head must be right if he got MOM today.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I really hope and pray that Swansea go down now. Bradley sacked after only 85 days, disgusting way to treat someone.

Disgusting; really? He was employed to do a job, he clearly wasn't up to it judging by the results so the owners have acted to try & stop the rot before they are condemned to the drop. He knows the business & he knows what happens if he doesn't produce, no surprise to anyone.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
To go into sad man mode......at least our player will be able to afford it, unlike Ashley cole (Chelsea player) who said he couldnt.

Now back out of sad man mode......

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Disgusting; really? He was employed to do a job, he clearly wasn't up to it judging by the results so the owners have acted to try & stop the rot before they are condemned to the drop. He knows the business & he knows what happens if he doesn't produce, no surprise to anyone.

What do you expect him to do in 85 days?

It took Ferguson 3-4 seasons to start making a difference at Utd. Not saying he should have that long but 85 days ?!

Pathetic expecting an improvement on Guidoline in such a short space of time.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
What do you expect him to do in 85 days?

It took Ferguson 3-4 seasons to start making a difference at Utd. Not saying he should have that long but 85 days ?!

Pathetic expecting an improvement on Guidoline in such a short space of time.

There's considerably more money at stake now than when fergie came in. If rumours of all the players being against him are true, then sacking him was only option. Can't sack the whole squad.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's considerably more money at stake now than when fergie came in. If rumours of all the players being against him are true, then sacking him was only option. Can't sack the whole squad.

Yeah I know the pressures but did Bradley even get to buy or sell a single player?

I just think the owners are deluded and they will hire and fire , expecting instant results and it will probably end in tears.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Yeah I know the pressures but did Bradley even get to buy or sell a single player?

I just think the owners are deluded and they will hire and fire , expecting instant results and it will probably end in tears.

Or they've realised they can't be loyal to a fellow yank without reason to be.

Imo he shouldn't have got the job in the first place. That being said, selling Williams's for such a fee was crazy too. I think they'll struggle to get too many in this window. Would be a shame as they did until last year play some good stuff.

D

Deleted member 1740

The American way I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.