And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

Or they've realised they can't be loyal to a fellow yank without reason to be.

Imo he shouldn't have got the job in the first place. That being said, selling Williams's for such a fee was crazy too. I think they'll struggle to get too many in this window. Would be a shame as they did until last year play some good stuff.

Williams isn't exactly setting the standard at Everton. I think they've never properly replaced Rodgers though Garry monk was unlucky I thought.

D

Deleted member 16999

Williams isn't exactly setting the standard at Everton. I think they've never properly replaced Rodgers though Garry monk was unlucky I thought.
He's better than what he replaced this season and he's certainly better than anyone you's of got, :whoo:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

Thats good old hindsight though. As a regular prem player and someone who had IMO a good euros, he seemed to be sold cheap.

Not it like the board or manager can have evaluated him properly before selling him. Still think he's better than what they have.

D

Deleted member 16999

He looked it last week too.

Couldn't lace Lucas' boots
You mean the Sub?
In a joint Merseyside team I'd only put 3 of our players in it, Coleman, Williams and Lukaku, you can have 6 and we can argue over the keeper. 😃

D

Deleted member 16999

No talk about the 4 1 demolition?

The reds are coming up the hill boys..x
Read the thread lightning, and how are you's coming up the hill, Chelsea have caught you's and then pulled away :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16999

On it, didnt realise itd be so far back

Paul, seriously, every blue I know thinks colemans a busted flush. 2-3 years ago he was the biggest talent, now hes just the next Barkley #schoolofscience
No chance, he's quality and will only get better.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watching the game back, thought carragher was wrong to blame mignolet for the goal, almost like hes defending his stance too much. Lovren and to a lesser extent Mane should of made sure the opportunity wasnt there.

Great result after watching eveyone else win, seems we`re not getting tired after 70 mins after all :rofl:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
What do you expect him to do in 85 days?

It took Ferguson 3-4 seasons to start making a difference at Utd. Not saying he should have that long but 85 days ?!

Pathetic expecting an improvement on Guidoline in such a short space of time.

I'd expect him not to make the situation worse; he's succeeded in taking them two places lower than they were when he took over; he's apparently soured the relationship with the fans to the extent that it isn't fixable; and he's supposedly done the same with the dressing room. An even keel until the transfer window might have been something, instead it's dive, dive, dive.

God knows how the owners ever thought he had the experience for the job. Having realised that he isn't up to it they've taken the only reasonable action available to them to try & retrieve the situation. How that is disgusting I'm not sure.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Swansea needed Bradley to give them a bounce, stop the rot, organise and inspire. That didn't happen and Swansea don't have the time to let him go further. Harsh but money in the PL is so huge they can't take the risk. A tidy pay out will be coming his way before we shed too many tears.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd expect him not to make the situation worse; he's succeeded in taking them two places lower than they were when he took over; he's apparently soured the relationship with the fans to the extent that it isn't fixable; and he's supposedly done the same with the dressing room. An even keel until the transfer window might have been something, instead it's dive, dive, dive.

God knows how the owners ever thought he had the experience for the job. Having realised that he isn't up to it they've taken the only reasonable action available to them to try & retrieve the situation. How that is disgusting I'm not sure.

Interesting though about experience I see Giggs is favorite to take over,if anyone can my hero can.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good weekend for the top teams.

Really impressed with Chelsea and Liverpool,Chelsea without 2 big players also.

Liverpool impressive against a very poor team especially after they started so well.

The mighty reds are coming though.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching the game back, thought carragher was wrong to blame mignolet for the goal, almost like hes defending his stance too much. Lovren and to a lesser extent Mane should of made sure the opportunity wasnt there.

Great result after watching eveyone else win, seems we`re not getting tired after 70 mins after all :rofl:

I agree I didn't think it was the keepers fault.
Interesting no-one has mentioned your keeper that has been dropped obviously Klopp has lost confidence in him why else drop him after one mistake, I did say they both wont be their No1 next year.

Rumours of Joe Hart?

Status
Not open for further replies.