And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

He should face the harshest punishment possible.

Club rules are one thing but the law is far more important

I agree, he should be punished by the law in line with how over the limit he was.

D

Deleted member 16999

I was there - both sides poor and Everton got the rub of the green. Quite why Ranierei took off Demarai Grey, our most potent threat was beyond me.
Watched it on dodgy box, heard you's booing when he took him off.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm talking In the air? Headed goals?

Antonio?
Not even in pundits top 10?
Loads?

Seriously?! Put away your blinkers for a second and think again.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

Antonio?
Loads?

Antonio has scored as many headers goals this season so far, as giroud did all last season. So let's talk about your blinkers......

if a pundit it says your team is lightweight and lacking a decent cm and manager. Do you suddenly take their opinion as gospel?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Is there anyone better in the air than Giroud?

I can think of four in the Premiership alone. And there's 32 players ahead of him for goals scored in the Prem this season, 3 of them ahead of him at Arsenal.

He's a wimp. He backed out of a challenge yesterday when he could so easily have scored. He's a prime example of why Arsenal don't win anything of note. They're missing the final piece in the puzzle, i.e. bottle when the going gets tough.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Antonio?
Loads?

I can think of four in the Premiership alone. And there's 32 players ahead of him for goals scored in the Prem this season, 3 of them ahead of him at Arsenal.

He's a wimp. He backed out of a challenge yesterday when he could so easily have scored. He's a prime example of why Arsenal don't win anything of note. They're missing the final piece in the puzzle, i.e. bottle when the going gets tough.

I was goi g to reply but someone else has pretty much said it for me.

It's quite ironic you claim others to be blinkered when Arsenal fans are some of the most blinkered in the country.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Antonio?
Loads?

He has scored 27 headed goals for Arsenal. Even little Tim Cahill scored 31 so on that basis he hardly prolific. Current time who is better than him, don't know as not thought about it. Too wide of a base to determine who is the best in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.