And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just saw the challenge very quickly so will have to see it again but was it not a leg breaker?

Also have not seen the teams yet but imo Townsend playing was a must in a struggling team but he had not been starting of late under Pardew.

The ref signalled that he wasn't goal bound and I know theyve mentioned changing it two a yellow unless clear goal scoring or dangerous play.

But it the fact he kicked him in the shin should have been a yellow wherever it was on the pitch.

D

Deleted member 1740

Be interesting to see if the moral code they used against sakho is as strong as when put against a first teamed......

The article doesn't say how much over the limit he was. I think there's a lot of people who have drove after a previous night's drinks after feeling OK the following morning.

Sakho was hardly hard done by, he had 3 warnings before turning up late for a pre season trip and missing his flight.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Pedro, Willian & Hazard break away with such speed they must be a nightmare to defend against, and then Moses is there to mop up, think weve answered a few critics proving that were not wholly dependent on Costa and we've got plenty of strength & options in our squad to mix it up and still score goals.

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Shocker of a deflection but it's a goal & 3-nil and another clean sheet will do.

12 wins and counting 👍

Fish

Banned
Visit site
What a huge offside for Utd' 2nd goal 😳

Arsenal scrape a soft goal in the last few minutes, Man City should win tonight but.......they can be a little hot & cold, and then tomorrow the country will all be supporting the Potters 👍😂

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
An important win for Arsenal today. A bit of Ozil quality and that man again Giroud.

Has to be one of the best headers of a football in the world at the moment.

D

Deleted member 16999

The article doesn't say how much over the limit he was. I think there's a lot of people who have drove after a previous night's drinks after feeling OK the following morning.

Sakho was hardly hard done by, he had 3 warnings before turning up late for a pre season trip and missing his flight.
It's irrelevant how much he was over, it's irrelevant to him what Sakho did, let the courts take their action and the club their's, he isn't the first professional footballer to get caught and he certainly won't be the last.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
An important win for Arsenal today. A bit of Ozil quality and that man again Giroud.

Has to be one of the best headers of a football in the world at the moment.

Anyone can score a free header 😜

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

You seem to be inferring he was stopped in the morning as if we would be on our way to work after a night out, I've read elsewhere it was in the early hours being 1am, that's a bit different Stu, he's still out on the pop!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
What a huge offside for Utd' 2nd goal 😳

Arsenal scrape a soft goal in the last few minutes, Man City should win tonight but.......they can be a little hot & cold, and then tomorrow the country will all be supporting the Potters 👍😂

Get your facts right it was our 3rd goal :eek: way offside though:ears:

D

Deleted member 1740

It's irrelevant how much he was over, it's irrelevant to him what Sakho did, let the courts take their action and the club their's, he isn't the first professional footballer to get caught and he certainly won't be the last.

My response re Sakho was to papas' point as I've quoted.

D

Deleted member 1740

You seem to be inferring he was stopped in the morning as if we would be on our way to work after a night out, I've read elsewhere it was in the early hours being 1am, that's a bit different Stu, he's still out on the pop!

Usually a report will be "xxx was 2 and half times over the legal amount" and as there was none of that I assumed he was pulled up on his way to training. I know Her majesty's finest were out in force in town on Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.