And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Awful, Southgate has the job nailed on.
Sturridge his usual greedy, wasteful self, Walcott is just clueless where to make runs and look for the ball.
Someone point out a positive please cos I'm switching over to great train rides or summat 😂

Hart has played well, kept us in it so far.

D

Deleted member 18588

They have skill and technical ability, I don't doubt it, it's a lack of desire and belief.

Technical ability includes a good first touch, ability to turn, finding space when not in possession, passing under pressure. Which of this lot consistently displays any of those?

Our most gifted player is a centre-back for God's sake!

D

Deleted member 16999

Technical ability includes a good first touch, ability to turn, finding space when not in possession, passing under pressure. Which of this lot consistently displays any of those?

Our most gifted player is a centre-back for God's sake!

Are you seriously saying no other player has the ability to do that, agreed it's sh1te tonight and on saturday but they are not that inept, that's why it's so frustrating!

D

Deleted member 18588

Struggling to recall the last time England looked dangerous from a corner, anyone remember?

It doesn't help when the delivery is consistently poor.

Kane, Rooney and now Henderson; it makes no difference.

D

Deleted member 18588

Are you seriously saying no other player has the ability to do that, agreed it's sh1te tonight and on saturday but they are not that inept, that's why it's so frustrating!

All I will say is that when you play with better players you are more likely to look decent, I know that was true in my case. The better my team-mates the better I was.

That is why these players often look better for their clubs but when they are all together for England they are revealed as what they are, bog average.

D

Deleted member 16999

All I will say is that when you play with better players you are more likely to look decent, I know that was true in my case. The better my team-mates the better I was.

That is why these players often look better for their clubs but when they are all together for England they are revealed as what they are, bog average.
Even bog average should be able to do the basics and we're failing at that tonight.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Someone point out a positive please cos I'm switching over to great train rides or summat 

A great programme - great continental rail journeys.

A programme mixing great places, great trains and Michael Portillo modelling Lincoln quaker's summer collection - whats not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.