And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1740

Blatant dive by Sturridge yesterday, or is that another one where we are unfair to the player (like last week)?

Maybe we need to measure the contact to be sure eh Stu? :)

I've seen much much worse from Arsenal forwards :whistle:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sturridge fell down far to easy, just as every striker does in the box. It's been a cancer within the game since Francis Lee years back.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
congrats spuds. Brought there A game today and beat a city team that was running at D level. Said it before and will say it again. Fernando and Fernandinho together are pants. Spuds ripped them two apart last year and did it again today. If a couple of chances had dropped today would of been a smash and grab for city, but deserved three points for spuds.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Er how can you give a goal when it is bundled in with you arms above your head. Disgusting decision. Ref bottled it.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We won ugly today real ugly! Can't be hand ball as he couldn't do anything about it.

Burnley played really well, Sean Dyche for England?

I don't think I've ever seen that in the laws of the game. Isn't it normally if the "hand is in an unnatural position" when they talk about whether it's a penalty for handball? For instance if your arm is by your side and it hits you then it's not a penalty but if it's up in the air or sticking out then it is. Koscielny's arms were up and it's definitely handball.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I don't think I've ever seen that in the laws of the game. Isn't it normally if the "hand is in an unnatural position" when they talk about whether it's a penalty for handball? For instance if your arm is by your side and it hits you then it's not a penalty but if it's up in the air or sticking out then it is. Koscielny's arms were up and it's definitely handball.

Oh well we have more go against us than we get so who cares, 3 points move on.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh well we have more go against us than we get so who cares, 3 points move on.

Really? I can only assume that post was typed with your tongue firmly in your cheek. You can't seriously be suggesting that Arsenal get more dodgy decisions against them than for them over the course of the season.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Really? I can only assume that post was typed with your tongue firmly in your cheek. You can't seriously be suggesting that Arsenal get more dodgy decisions against them than for them over the course of the season.

Arsenal are treated dreadfully by refs and have many many more decisions go again than for, we have even had a ref celebrate a goal against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.