And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arsenal are treated dreadfully by refs and have many many more decisions go again than for, we have even had a ref celebrate a goal against us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my God, what have you been drinking tonight?
I want some.

D

Deleted member 16999

Glenn Johnson back in the England squad due to Clyne's injury.

D

Deleted member 1740

You started with the trolling

You're very childish tonight, bushys bitter must be too strong for you.

As for Trolling??

Get over yourself, I quoted something you posted and was prepared to have a reasoned debate on why you thought Burnley didn't try to win even though sawtooth said they were very good then you told me to shut up and insulted me.

Goodnight hard case.

D

Deleted member 16999

I like GJ, he became a bit of a scapegoat the last 2seasons for us, a bit like RB is now for your lot.

Ross is not playing well mate and once again omitted from squad, can't believe Johnson is the next best after Clyne, Ox-Chamb back in as well, I think Southgate has his favourites

D

Deleted member 1740

Ross is not playing well mate and once again omitted from squad, can't believe Johnson is the next best after Clyne, Ox-Chamb back in as well, I think Southgate has his favourites

I agree Ross isn't pulling up trees but listening to blues who actually go the game, they can't wait to blame him.

It's sad really as he's still relatively young but all of the criticism (some unfair ) won't help him through this bad spell.

Name me a better fit English RB than Clyne?

D

Deleted member 16999

I agree Ross isn't pulling up trees but listening to blues who actually go the game, they can't wait to blame him.

It's sad really as he's still relatively young but all of the criticism (some unfair ) won't help him through this bad spell.

Name me a better fit English RB than Clyne?
What you on? Clyne is the best, don't think Johnson is next after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.