And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Fair play to Utd, but how bad are Leicester? Champions? Can't see them staying up at this rate

Since they went behind they have looked desperate.

Blimey that's game well and truly over. I thought Leicester would be a tough test today but Man U brushed them aside.

Leicester were troubling them and looked more likely to score first but since then it has been one way traffic.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Fair play to Utd, but how bad are Leicester? Champions? Can't see them staying up at this rate

Backed at 33/1 to get relegated end of last season. Not sure what they're at atm. But i certainly see more chance of bottom half than top. They were on a crest of confidence, unfortunately all their players played at 100% last year and think reality good hit hard.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Need Allardyce to play Rooney in his usual striker position. If he then doesn't cut it there then agreed , needs to be dropped.

It's a bit unfair to judge Rooney on being a midfielder when clearly he isn't one and never will be.

Along with 99% of Utd supporters Rooney needed to be dropped and it doesn't matter where he has played of late he has been very poor for his standards.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Along with 99% of Utd supporters Rooney needed to be dropped and it doesn't matter where he has played of late he has been very poor for his standards.

:thup: He crossed for a couple of goals in the first couple of matches, but sadly, he is no longer the player he was and Herrera , Mata, Pogba should be on the sheet ahead of him. Actually, Blind as a box to box CM is a better option, but he's in at LB today.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I dunno over a season he will do a good job there, I reckon.

Good enough to be top 3, not sure, but can definitely do a better job than most premiership midfielders.

Possibly, but he wouldnt do a better job than Herrera, Mata, Pogba, Blind or even Carrick. He's honestly been that bad.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Possibly, but he wouldnt do a better job than Herrera, Mata, Pogba, Blind or even Carrick. He's honestly been that bad.

I think carrick is the player he should mound himself on. He's a frustrating sort, when you play him up top he always drifts back to midfield, but if you try playing him deep like a carrick, pirlo or alonso he roams to far forward. That was fine when first on scene as he had the legs for it. Now, unless his positional discipline improves I think the bench will become his usual place.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think carrick is the player he should mound himself on. He's a frustrating sort, when you play him up top he always drifts back to midfield, but if you try playing him deep like a carrick, pirlo or alonso he roams to far forward. That was fine when first on scene as he had the legs for it. Now, unless his positional discipline improves I think the bench will become his usual place.

Isn't that illegal?

D

Deleted member 16999

Disappointing result today, reports saying we were lucky just lose by 1, gutted, but on to next friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.