And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

No we're not. I admire your hatred for us but even you can't say we get more than United :rofl:

It was a goal, the liner and ref gave it. If it wasn't it was definitely a foul and a pen red card.
By the start of last season you's had been awarded the most pens in PL history, Fortress Analfield was a standing joke, totally agree SAF put pressure on refs, but to make out they had a 12 point start is laughable,
I think you we should say 9 or 15 points or just pluck any number out the air, I don't hate you's, completely believe you's are dellusional though. You have to accept like us and many clubs, you just haven't been good enough to win the PL. 😃

D

Deleted member 1740

By the start of last season you's had been awarded the most pens in PL history, Fortress Analfield was a standing joke, totally agree SAF put pressure on refs, but to make out they had a 12 point start is laughable,
I think you we should say 9 or 15 points or just pluck any number out the air, I don't hate you's, completely believe you's are dellusional though. You have to accept like us and many clubs, you just haven't been good enough to win the PL. 😃

United had about 3pens against them at OT over 10 seasons, in Moyes' season they had 4 in 1 season!!

You're right we haven't been good enough to win the league but we've won a European cup though :thup:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Closest red??:whoo:

Nah. A blue can despise them as much as a red. I also grew up in Cheshire, vying with Surrey as the main fan base for Utd, so my dislike goes back to school days. Happy days those. A time when Utd were bog average, bit like now. Ha ha. (I know they could click and get it right at any point so we have to enjoy it whilst we can)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
United had about 3pens against them at OT over 10 seasons, in Moyes' season they had 4 in 1 season!!

But isn't a large part of that because in most games the ball spent 80% of the time in the opposition half and was very rarely in the United box. In the season with Moyes they weren't as dominant and therefore the opposition got the ball in the United box more often.Yes they got their fair share of decisions that went their way but you're more likely to get given penalties and less likely to concede them if the ball is in the opposition penalty area. Look at the seasons when Chelsea were dominant. They were getting 11 or 12 penalties for them each year and only 2 or 3 against them.

D

Deleted member 16999

You're right we haven't been good enough to win the league but we've won a European cup though :thup:

Boooooomm You've the European Cup, seriously? How many times?
Not seen that mentioned...............much...........just every time someone mentions the PL :rofl: :whoo:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Posted this earlier, but maybe it was missed.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Penalty_Statistics.html

of all teams with more than 10 seasons in prem. it's only Everton with a positive record that isn't one of the so called big clubs.

Palace (Johnson the swan) also are in profit due to one good season.

Considering the the amount of success Utd had, I'd actually expect them to have even more pens to their name.

D

Deleted member 1740

But isn't a large part of that because in most games the ball spent 80% of the time in the opposition half and was very rarely in the United box. In the season with Moyes they weren't as dominant and therefore the opposition got the ball in the United box more often.Yes they got their fair share of decisions that went their way but you're more likely to get given penalties and less likely to concede them if the ball is in the opposition penalty area. Look at the seasons when Chelsea were dominant. They were getting 11 or 12 penalties for them each year and only 2 or 3 against them.

You have a point, but there's loads of incidents that pens haven't been given when they should've been. I'll only be accused of being obsessed if I named them all.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Way too much common sense in this post.

D

Deleted member 1740

Boooooomm You've the European Cup, seriously? How many times?
Not seen that mentioned...............much...........just every time someone mentions the PL :rofl: :whoo:

Happy 21st :cheers:

D

Deleted member 16999

You have a point, but there's loads of incidents that pens haven't been given when they should've been. I'll only be accused of being obsessed if I named them all.

Obsessed No, Sad YES :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1740

I hope brownie is ok? 3 defeats in 8 days I'm concerned for him.

Let us know if you're ok sir :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1740

Posted this earlier, but maybe it was missed.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Penalty_Statistics.html

of all teams with more than 10 seasons in prem. it's only Everton with a positive record that isn't one of the so called big clubs.

Palace (Johnson the swan) also are in profit due to one good season.

Considering the the amount of success Utd had, I'd actually expect them to have even more pens to their name.

Remember Moyes moaning that Johnson never got a pen?

D

Deleted member 1740

Anyway, let's get back to Ferguson, his record in Europe was poor considering the amount of times they qualified for the CL or where they like Arsenal, there to make the numbers up?

Status
Not open for further replies.