And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15344

It could have been deemed that dangerous that not one Swansea player appealed

It's a tough one because so many times players have pulled off the skill brilliant then get punished for the high foot at someone's head - highlighted it with two incidents on Goals on Sunday today - one gets pulled up the other doesn't. But as with the Swansea CB he shouldn't have been on the pitch to score it in my opinion as he should have been booked for the dive.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Try re-watching it and look at Fabianski's little trip with the foot and then the shoulder charge to knock him over. No dive there at all.

If you want to talk about accumulated yellow cards that weren't given, do give us the benefit of your wisdom as to how Fer and Amat stayed on the field? Try looking at all the incidents rather than another opportunity to take a dig at Costa.
Try re watching it without the Chelsea blinkers Costa is already going down at that point, his dive creates the contact.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Try re-watching it and look at Fabianski's little trip with the foot and then the shoulder charge to knock him over. No dive there at all.

If you want to talk about accumulated yellow cards that weren't given, do give us the benefit of your wisdom as to how Fer and Amat stayed on the field? Try looking at all the incidents rather than another opportunity to take a dig at Costa.

What was the difference between the challenge on Costa that Amat got booked for which was a clash of heads and the challenge by Costa and Naughton on the back post where Costa jumped into him? Amat and possibly Fer could have both been sent off but to deny that Costa could also have gone is blinkered at best and totally biased at worst.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Try re watching it without the Chelsea blinkers Costa is already going down at that point, his dive creates the contact.

I watched it the first time without Chelsea blinkers on, he was on his feet until Fabianski challenged him, and a different Arsenal troll from the first one won't make me change my mind.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He dived admit it the game is over the refs not listening, it will make you feel better.

I like my therapy sessions to be face to face, but thanks for your advice. Next time I am in need of what I need to do to feel better I know where to turn to. Your concern for my welfare is very kind of you

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
If that's the best you've got as a rebuttal I'll take it I was right then. Try watching it again yourself without your Costa goggles on, then you can come back and explain how you got it wrong. :thup:

I doesn't matter admit it or not, it was a dive, the ref bottled sending him off, again, everyone else can see it .

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just watching the man city Salford derby game again on MUTV of all things. Some of the bias commentating is unbelievable. Bit like reading some of the comments on here 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.