And, we’re off.......2018/2019

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You weren’t happy with Klopp and were questioning his ability, even the other red noses came back at you.(y)
Yes that’s right .
As I have said ,no plan B ,subs etc. That was my opinion when I got home from the match!
I havnt been much this year , my own choice for lots of reasons.
All fans have a go sometimes.

But YOU haven’t shown me where I said he should go!!!

D

Deleted member 16999

Yes that’s right .
As I have said ,no plan B ,subs etc. That was my opinion when I got home from the match!
I havnt been much this year , my own choice for lots of reasons.
All fans have a go sometimes.

But YOU haven’t shown me where I said he should go!!!
OK, I’m not searching back over 18 months, therefore you meant you were happy to keep him with all the problems you moaned about. :rolleyes:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OK, I’m not searching back over 18 months, therefore you meant you were happy to keep him with all the problems you moaned about. :rolleyes:
That’s not up to me that’s up to the club.
He hasn’t done to bad has he.
But when plan A dosnt work we still struggle .
VVD and keeper made a massive difference, but I still think we need a proper CF./CM. Just my opinion that’s all.

I never called for Klopp to leave I assure you.
It’s part of your ticket price to have a moan.
I wasn’t the only one on here complaining about his team I am sure, but our probs are not as bad as other teams

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Top of our Euro group, three wins from three in a group that contains Germany and the Netherlands.

No need to consider any other context.

:)

D

Deleted member 16999

Very sad, I’d read midweek he’d fell ill on monday and was rushed to hospital after returning from Madrid. To young. RIP

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Cardiac arrest. One of our ICU consultants is one of the club doctors at Orient and having PM'd him on FB it looks as though he'd been having a few worrying signs for a couple of weeks

Thanks for sharing private medical details about a reasonably well known public figure almost immediately after his death, contravening the most basic privacy rules that both you and the consultant are bound by - Caldicott wouldn’t be happy.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thanks for sharing private medical details about a reasonably well known public figure almost immediately after his death, contravening the most basic privacy rules that both you and the consultant are bound by - Caldicott wouldn’t be happy.

I’ve read what Homer has posted almost word for word hours ago in a news report, so it’s not confidential or unknown!