And, we’re off.......2018/2019

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
No complaints, lost to the better team tonight.

Emery did OK in his first season but will need some shrewd signings in the Summer if he is to do any better next year.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Will the Chelsea manager be here next season. Two finals, one lost on pens and one big UN won. Champs league next year. That's a 9/10 for me, but has he endeared himself to the fans and abramovich

D

Deleted member 1418

Thanks for the memories Eden - the best player I've seen in a Chelsea shirt. A joy to watch👏👏😭😭

But the right time to cash in and look to the future. As long as we put in a first option to buy back clause! 😉😀

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the memories Eden - the best player I've seen in a Chelsea shirt. A joy to watch👏👏😭😭

But the right time to cash in and look to the future. As long as we put in a first option to buy back clause! 😉😀

I had the pleasure of watching him live and I reckon he's one of the best I've seen

D

Deleted member 1740

It's bad enough losing a final, but travelling all the way to Baku and watching Arsenal serve up that performamce i cant help but feel for those Arsenal Fans.

Great to see many empty seats though, hopefully the crooks at UEFA will sit up and take note.

Lyle77

Visit site
Another big game last night where Ozil contributed very little. Arsenal just crumbled when they lost the first goal.
I fancied Arsenal pregame as they had the additional prize of Champions League qualification to play for but Chelsea were by far the better team in the second half and absolutely deserved their win.

Hazard was exceptional and it will be great way to sign off if that turns out to be his last match for Chelsea.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A dominant second half performance from Chelsea but some of those Arsenal players and in particular Ozil are getting money under false pretences. There is an obvious lack of depth and those in the starting line up aren't good enough and won't be a top 4 side next season. How they change that and attract quality players is going to be hard and I can see it being a tough three or four seasons ahead and just hope the manager is given the time to get rid of the dead wood and grow and develop a new side

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Giroud is quality.
I've always thought he was a bit underrated. Obviously doesn't score enough against top sides, but he often turns up in the big games, has a great touch and always links up well with a good winger like Hazard, or Griezmann for France. Giroud's little chipped ball across for Hazard's volley was delightful. Yet they loaned in that donkey Higuain and played him in all the league games, despite Hazard explicitly saying he enjoys playing with Giroud.

Sarry has been oddly rather successful for a failure really, haha. His team selections were baffling, his demeanour is strange, but you can't argue with 3rd place and a trophy. If he does leave, I don't envy the guy who replaces him. Trying to keep moving forward without Hazard and not being able to sign anyone will be tough.