And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Arsenal were 150/1 to win after Hazards pen, that goal has dropped it to 50/1.

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Said it'll take half a decade to sort out this club after Wenger left and nothing I've seen had changed me mind. In fact probably will take longer.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Giroud is quality.
Chelsea didn’t even look like they had to be at their best Arsenal have been so poor.
Best team have won on the night.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
lose 4-1 to a local rival in a european final, barely made a tackle all game, no one booked, just a pathetic performance, cant see the front 2 sticking around too long and then the mediocrity of the rest will be fully exposed :( look forward to us being linked to half of europe and buying almost no one over the summer

well done chelsea, didnt have much to beat but did it with ease

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've worked out why the first half was so poor and the second half has been so much better (maybe not for Arsenal fans but definitely for Chelsea fans and neutrals).

The Europa League is always played on Thursday nights and both teams have got so used to playing their Europa League matches on Thursdays that they got confused. The first half kicked off at 11pm Baku time on Wednesday. The second half kicked off at midnight which means it's now Thursday in Baku and both teams have finally turned up. Well, apart from the Arsenal defenders.