And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Genuinely feel for the proper LPool fans, Pete, Stu & Dave.
As for the rest 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I appreciate the sentiment but honestly you don’t need to feel for me. I’ve had a great season watching that team, we’ve been excellent and produced some great football.

Got another European Cup Final to look forward too aswell, we’ll be sound.👍🏻

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My bro in law cheered city on today, but will cheer on spurs in June as he’s a Chelsea fan. Chelsea v Liverpool is a proper plastic rivalry.

He’s not a Chelsea fan then, to support Spurs is sacrilege, there’s no love for either team/club if you’re a chelsea fan, but the better of the 2 will be Liverpool, it was City today, and L’pool in the CL final.

Now as much as we have a two-way dislike between us (Spurs & Chelsea), I would ‘expect’ spurs to want us to win in our final rather than their North London rivals, with the obvious exception of one deluded individual on here 😉

D

Deleted member 1740

Yeah but you won a ton of points with last minute goals, dives and pens. So that boosted the tally a bit.

So those goals shouldn’t count? Football is a 90minute game yer know?

No player has been suspended or investigated for these dives and Pens.

Every Pen we’ve had have all been fouls.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Flipping Eck, were to start. I tipped Liverpool to win the title before City went on a 14 game winning streak. Who saw that coming. I also predicted Athletico winning the champs league and Utd winning the FA cup. So am up there with Homer.
Re Liverpool, soddin hell, 1-0 up and were 1-0 down and am thinkin " typical City" . Last year we finished with a fantastic 100 points and this year a battling, scraping, fighting for every point 98. Yet Liverpool finished 1 point, 11millimetres or was it 12 millimetres behind. It was that close between first and second. I said earlier on this season Liverpool were getting the small things there way. Listening to Jurgen this afternoon after the Wolves game. He was saying the same thing but a differant language. City started getting those little things. The little things that make a massive differance between first and second.
Going through me prem title days, first at Mary Dee's, the Agueroooooooo moment. Second I got a ticket when City beat West Ham. Third, sat at home when Utd got beat at home. Today with family. Today deffo ranks alongside Agueroooooo. It's been tough, ave had more than enough squeaky bum moments and am glad it's finished. It's also seems a bit tinged. Ave a feeling that Kompany, Fernandinho, and Silva are playing there twilight years. Others are going but they are legends.
Liverpool have played to a fantastic standard all season and lost just the one game v City. It was the draws that did them. But I watched City today and thought Walker was, and has been carried all season, Zinchenko has been an excellent left back, but is he the best. Mahrez, he has been poor most of the season but the goals he scored v Bournemouth and today show what he is capable of but he don't show it enough. What am saying is, there is room for improvement.
Finally Pep. The mentality that he has instilled in City is just phenomenal. Listening to Kompany talking today when asked about staying another year, " it's irrelevant, it's all about City". When asked about City winning the first ever domestic treble, again "to much context, it's City that matter". The focus that Pep has City, well focused on is incredible.
Finally, bad luck Liverpool, your seasons not done yet. Lick ones wounds and prepare for one last game.
Me am off for a lie down.

D

Deleted member 1740

Ha Ha, 2nd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same position as Klopp in his first season and exactly the same amount of silverware:ROFLMAO:
Weren’t we supposed to be in a relegation battle according to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your runners-up dvd.

Nah we’ll leave the dvd’s to your lot 😉

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
He’s not a Chelsea fan then, to support Spurs is sacrilege, there’s no love for either team/club if you’re a chelsea fan, but the better of the 2 will be Liverpool, it was City today, and L’pool in the CL final.

Now as much as we have a two-way dislike between us (Spurs & Chelsea), I would ‘expect’ spurs to want us to win in our final rather than their North London rivals, with the obvious exception of one deluded individual on here 😉
That was a typo. I meant he’d be cheering against Liverpool today, but for em in cl.

My point was that I can see why he clearly wants spurs to lose the cl final. But the Liverpool rivalry is pantomime, not sure why he was so bothered.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like we need to borrow 11 Liverpool players next week to have a sniff 🤣
It's a one off game, it's cliche time but anything can happen it really can. Watford are a good team, you just have to go at City, get in their faces. My only hope is that you don't sit back and play on the break. It's probably the sensible thing to do but it makes it dull for the neutral.

I hope Watford win, sorry Tashy, it would be good for the cup.

D

Deleted member 16999

I appreciate the sentiment but honestly you don’t need to feel for me. I’ve had a great season watching that team, we’ve been excellent and produced some great football.

Got another European Cup Final to look forward too aswell, we’ll be sound.👍🏻
Respect then mate, you’ve put your hard earned in to it and covered the miles, had the high and lows and give as good as you get, never hiding behind your keyboard. (y)

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Flipping Eck, were to start. I tipped Liverpool to win the title before City went on a 14 game winning streak. Who saw that coming. I also predicted Athletico winning the champs league and Utd winning the FA cup. So am up there with Homer.
Re Liverpool, soddin hell, 1-0 up and were 1-0 down and am thinkin " typical City" . Last year we finished with a fantastic 100 points and this year a battling, scraping, fighting for every point 98. Yet Liverpool finished 1 point, 11millimetres or was it 12 millimetres behind. It was that close between first and second. I said earlier on this season Liverpool were getting the small things there way. Listening to Jurgen this afternoon after the Wolves game. He was saying the same thing but a differant language. City started getting those little things. The little things that make a massive differance between first and second.
Going through me prem title days, first at Mary Dee's, the Agueroooooooo moment. Second I got a ticket when City beat West Ham. Third, sat at home when Utd got beat at home. Today with family. Today deffo ranks alongside Agueroooooo. It's been tough, ave had more than enough squeaky bum moments and am glad it's finished. It's also seems a bit tinged. Ave a feeling that Kompany, Fernandinho, and Silva are playing there twilight years. Others are going but they are legends.
Liverpool have played to a fantastic standard all season and lost just the one game v City. It was the draws that did them. But I watched City today and thought Walker was, and has been carried all season, Zinchenko has been an excellent left back, but is he the best. Mahrez, he has been poor most of the season but the goals he scored v Bournemouth and today show what he is capable of but he don't show it enough. What am saying is, there is room for improvement.
Finally Pep. The mentality that he has instilled in City is just phenomenal. Listening to Kompany talking today when asked about staying another year, " it's irrelevant, it's all about City". When asked about City winning the first ever domestic treble, again "to much context, it's City that matter". The focus that Pep has City, well focused on is incredible.
Finally, bad luck Liverpool, your seasons not done yet. Lick ones wounds and prepare for one last game.
Me am off for a lie down.
I’m not gonna read any of this (too painful)

However, don’t you dare have a lie down. Make every moment count, go get twated bro, yous deserved it

D

Deleted member 1740

Respect then mate, you’ve put your hard earned in to it and covered the miles, had the high and lows and give as good as you get, never hiding behind your keyboard. (y)

Honestly Paul there’s been very little lows this season, if any.

Let the keyboard warriors enjoy themselves, it all stems from jealousy 👍🏻

D

Deleted member 1740

It's a one off game, it's cliche time but anything can happen it really can. Watford are a good team, you just have to go at City, get in their faces. My only hope is that you don't sit back and play on the break. It's probably the sensible thing to do but it makes it dull for the neutral.

I hope Watford win, sorry Tashy, it would be good for the cup.

Me too, We’ll miss out the charity shield then.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very good end to the season for us

Started with zero points from 12

Finished with 10 points from 12

52 points which was my prediction

Happy with 10th place. Least top half

Need to strengthen in summer

Central midfield
Striker
Left back
Back up keeper

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
This bitterness doesn’t suit you Sean.

You’re right mate but it’s what this thread can do to you.

I blame years of ridicule for finishing top 4 (God knows why) Why should Liverpool fans get an easy ride now for finishing second?

It’s bantz, bitter bantz, but bantz all the same.👍