And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1418

I think the only thing left to say onthis thread is that normally nobody remembers who finishes second, but this season they will given the incredible efforts of the top 2 teams.

Not sure why fans of Chelsea (my own team), Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd are being so vocal seeing how utter poo and shambolic we've been this season.

Frankly I'm embarrassed that we finished 3rd 25 points behind Liverpool - that's a disgrace IMO.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think the only thing left to say onthis thread is that normally nobody remembers who finishes second, but this season they will given the incredible efforts of the top 2 teams.

Not sure why fans of Chelsea (my own team), Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd are being so vocal seeing how utter poo and shambolic we've been this season.

Frankly I'm embarrassed that we finished 3rd 25 points behind Liverpool - that's a disgrace IMO.

weve finished where we deserved to (and I expected us to), we are a very long way from competing with the top 2 and with our owner not putting his hands in his pockets I expect we wont be for a while. struggle to see anything other than a 2 horse race next season as the 4 below are all likely to have some degree of transition in their squads/sides

D

Deleted member 16999

Same place as last year 👍

Just need to scroll down a bit - about 40 odd points behind , closer to the bottom three than the top two
Ha Ha, 2nd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same position as Klopp in his first season and exactly the same amount of silverware:ROFLMAO:
Weren’t we supposed to be in a relegation battle according to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your runners-up dvd.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, whats the average age of 'pool's squad compared to City? Admittedly a few signings either way could make a big difference. I can see 'pool's squad getting better but not City's.

D

Deleted member 16999

Just checking that you agree Liverpool are a better football team
From the man who constantly criticises football, your knowledge is astounding.(y)

PS Have acknowledge the football, and the decent fans, Lpool have played this season.

D

Deleted member 16999

You’re a bit of a knob aren’t you.
If you watch MOTD tonight Lpool have still got a chance of winning the PL.

Really admire how LPool fans expect Everton fans to support them! Obviously if the roles were reversed you’d be 100% behind us. :rolleyes: