And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Seriously Sean ? That’s nothing but rubbish close to just being bitter

We are going to finish the season with 97 points - the third highest in history and just beaten by one point by one of the best if not the best team in Prem history.

It’s been an amazing season in the Prem just outstanding and fine margins will have meant that City win

And you have hold you hands to both teams for the constant battle especially over the last two months where it’s been win after win

Excellent title defence from City and we will go again next season
Seriously Sean ? That’s nothing but rubbish close to just being bitter

We are going to finish the season with 97 points - the third highest in history and just beaten by one point by one of the best if not the best team in Prem history.

It’s been an amazing season in the Prem just outstanding and fine margins will have meant that City win

And you have hold you hands to both teams for the constant battle especially over the last two months where it’s been win after win

Excellent title defence from City and we will go again next season
tbf tho Phil you did get lucky in at few games with opposition keepers having mares.
Plus got a few favourable decisions when clearly diving.

But apart from that you should be extremely proud of YOUR club 😉👍🏻

D

Deleted member 15344

Of course it depends on how the penalty was won.

Lpool do have 2 of the most gifted and prolific divers in the league.

😂😂 with that bitterness you could almost be an Everton fan

Every team has had players who have dived to win a free kick or a penalty including Liverpool.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
That wasn’t a near miss - you ended up with 71 points about 10 points behind with the season done with 4 games left 😂😂

You were top in Jan and then ended up 4th in mid Feb with any titles hopes gone by end of March

2 points 10 points what does it matter? A couple of wins instead of draws and the reverse for the other team that’s it. Fine margins over 38 games.

D

Deleted member 16999

Sorry I forgot its not cool to praise a decent team. Let me just jump on the bandwagon of bitter rivals. 🙄
You jump on the Lpool bandwagon every chance you get!

Now your saying 2nd this season is better than 2nd in another season, they are exactly the same!

Please spare the not cool to praise a decent team, only one Lpool fan on here had the good grace to praise Spurs achievements against Ajax or recognise the achievement of Arsenal or Chelsea reaching the EL Final.

I guess bitterness only flows one way!

D

Deleted member 15344

2 points 10 points what does it matter? A couple of wins instead of draws and the reverse for the other team that’s it. Fine margins over 38 games.

Sean it still wasn’t a near miss which was what was asked - you came second to. Leicester team who won with ease in the end , it was a great chance for Arsenal to win but didn’t get anywhere near in the end.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You jump on the Lpool bandwagon every chance you get!

Now your saying 2nd this season is better than 2nd in another season, they are exactly the same!

Please spare the not cool to praise a decent team, only one Lpool fan on here had the good grace to praise Spurs achievements against Ajax or recognise the achievement of Arsenal or Chelsea reaching the EL Final.

I guess bitterness only flows one way!

Edit.

Nit gonna waste my time justifying my opinion.

You have your POV and don't have the inclination to waste time arguing back and forth.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Sean it still wasn’t a near miss which was what was asked - you came second to. Leicester team who won with ease in the end , it was a great chance for Arsenal to win but didn’t get anywhere near in the end.

Arsenal, who I like, were gifted second. Where would they have finished this season with the same points tally. That season hid Arsenal's continued fall.

Superbly won by City, with a little bit of squeaky bum by 'pool couple of months back. Every other season that wouldn't have mattered. Two superb teams, ably abetted by Spurs achievement mid week.

Which is the best league in Europe this season?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Arsenal, who I like, were gifted second. Where would they have finished this season with the same points tally. That season hid Arsenal's continued fall.

Superbly won by City, with a little bit of squeaky bum by 'pool couple of months back. Every other season that wouldn't have mattered. Two superb teams, ably abetted by Spurs achievement mid week.

Which is the best league in Europe this season?
Best for excitement?

Probably league 1.

D

Deleted member 16999

Edit.

Nit gonna waste my time justifying my opinion.

You have your POV and don't have the inclination to waste time arguing back and forth.
(y) Probably best not to try and tell an Everton fan how to feel and speak about Lpool, just like I’d not try to tell you about Soton/Pompey.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Liverpool fan here. The boys done themselves proud this season. Although disappointing, Man City produced the goods and are deserved winners. Shame they aren’t so deserving off the pitch.