And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Congrats to City - what a amazing title race and can only be proud to take it to the last day of the season

Now got to get ourselves back up for the 1st June. Need to get something to show for such a wonderful season

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Congrats City, been a long time since a side has retained the prem. Fair play to Liverpool for pushing them so close to the final game of the season, def the best runners up ever :)

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Can't deny I'm not gutted it didn't happen. Brighton gave us some hope then forgot how to defend. But City are just that good.

But seriously, what a team we have and what a season. Bring on number 6 in 3 weeks. We'll be challenging next season and we're going to be a force consistently. Don't see this being like the last few challenges where we've really receded the following seasons.

D

Deleted member 16999

Genuinely feel for the proper LPool fans, Pete, Stu & Dave.
As for the rest 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 18588

For all those fans of other clubs having a sly dig at Liverpool's expense I will just say as a neutral that I bet you would all have been delighted if, at the season's end, your record was :-

P38 W30 D7 L1 GD+67 Pts97

As neutrals we should all be grateful to Liverpool as without them the PL would have been a walk over for Man City.

D

Deleted member 16999

For all those fans of other clubs having a sly dig at Liverpool's expense I will just say as a neutral that I bet you would all have been delighted if, at the season's end, your record was :-

P38 W30 D7 L1 GD+67 Pts97

As neutrals we should all be grateful to Liverpool as without them the PL would have been a walk over for Man City.
Most have recognised and paid respect to how Lpool have played this season, but do you honestly believe some of their fans would be any different if it was Man Utd, Chelsea etc in their position!

You reap what you sow and a couple of Lpool fans have ridiculed other clubs at different times during the season.

D

Deleted member 18588

Most have recognised and paid respect to how Lpool have played this season, but do you honestly believe some of their fans would be any different if it was Man Utd, Chelsea etc in their position!

You reap what you sow and a couple of Lpool fans have ridiculed other clubs at different times during the season.

"You reap what you sow" may be just another way of saying "He started it..."

Surely it's not unreasonable to expect posters to be a little more mature.