And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I wouldn’t like to be a City or Liverpool fan today lol, I cancelled my comp entry for this afternoon so I can watch it unfold on the sofa with a few cans.
Bring it on!
Me i was looking forward to a swallow. Me piggin vertigo is back. Of all days. I could scream. 😖

D

Deleted member 1740

Up and at them today, last game of a fantastc season and certainly one of the best seasons performances wise i can remember probably since kenny's '88 side.

I'm not nervous, i'm proud of that squad for this season and couldnt ask for anything more from them.

We can only control our game today, so long as we win what will be, will be.

My nerves may change if Brighton manage to restrict City though.

Thinking of leaving my phone at home, less distracton....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Up and at them today, last game of a fantastc season and certainly one of the best seasons performances wise i can remember probably since kenny's '88 side.

I'm not nervous, i'm proud of that squad for this season and couldnt ask for anything more from them.

We can only control our game today, so long as we win what will be, will be.

My nerves may change if Brighton manage to restrict City though.

Thinking of leaving my phone at home, less distracton....

I said a couple of weeks ago this has been the best premier league for years. May the best team win, come what may at 5 pm the league table won't lie. Even after today, theres more shenanigans to come with the championship playoffs, FA cup, European cup and Europa league. Think there's a few grey hairs on the way. 😖

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey Slimey, I’ve just remembered our little conversation from January about Spurs, I bet you want them to win now don’t yer? 😉

Hey Stu, how wrong can I be. :(
But yes, I do want them to win ........................ I very much want them to win!
Whatever happens though, respect to your lot for a truly superb season. (y)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
United starting with six academy players and seven British players .............................. refreshing, lets hope it works!
It did before. ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Hard luck? They have been one of the luckiest teams this year and at the end of the season came up short against the better side.
Seriously Sean ? That’s nothing but rubbish close to just being bitter

We are going to finish the season with 97 points - the third highest in history and just beaten by one point by one of the best if not the best team in Prem history.

It’s been an amazing season in the Prem just outstanding and fine margins will have meant that City win

And you have hold you hands to both teams for the constant battle especially over the last two months where it’s been win after win

Excellent title defence from City and we will go again next season