And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just been sent a reply from
A spurs fans. In game 4 spurs were 20 mins from going out. Kane scored two and there in the final. Thats a hell of a come back.

D

Deleted member 16999

PJ. You wont get any arguments out of me. Ave had some hilarious photos and videos sent me but am not posting them in here for fear of typecasting fans. But some of the videos are from fans of teams laughing at them selves. Some of the things sent by Spurs fans are quality.
Did you see the picture of the Spurs fan leaving the Ajax stadium at half-time as he’d given up hope. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 16999

Which match to watch?
Hopefully Chelsea can score a few and not concede.
Arsenal need to keep a clean sheet, but won’t want to defend for 90mins.

Either way let’s hope they both progress.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You think West Ham Spurs is a false rivalry?😮

100% it’s bull crap. We have latched onto them because our real rival in millwall are nowhere near us

Their rivals are arsenal

Our rivals are millwall

Spurs are very much like us and what they have achieved should be admired and 100% supported by all fans

They haven’t bought success or spent huge wages

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like the bit where they say he rarely breaks into a sprint 😉 but they did go on to say he covers more ground than most, I’m maybe mistaken and I’ve not seen much of him but he does seem to lack some determination and will to work hard, fans in Britain generally want to see their midfielders put in a shift.

Probably get mom now 👍

youll see him where he should be tonight, on the bench :)

Dicks picked the best side from whats available, lets hope we have a proper go and learn from the last 2 nights where sides tried to defend a lead! especially as we cant defend one gainst Brighton lol

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
100% it’s bull crap. We have latched onto them because our real rival in millwall are nowhere near us

Their rivals are arsenal

Our rivals are millwall

Spurs are very much like us and what they have achieved should be admired and 100% supported by all fans

They haven’t bought success or spent huge wages

Paul that’s a silly statement, just because you don’t feel it it’s ridiculous to think it doesn’t exist or is contrived! As it happens I don’t feel any strong rivalry with Millwall because I grew up there but I know the majority of West Ham fans feel differently.
Spurs are our nearest prem rival, our grounds are only 5 miles apart, it is our biggest game of the season, there is always an edge to the atmosphere inside and outside the ground. There is often violence around the ground before and after the game, I know spurs v arse is bigger for spurs but have a read of a few pages from the biggest Tottenham forum on the net on their Match day thread when we played them this season and then tell me it’s just another game for them....

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...-v-west-ham-12-30-k-o-27th-april.31268/page-2

Beware though you might be shocked...

Bull crap? Latched onto them? It’s been like this since at the 70s mate at least.

P.s now I hate them even more because they have forced me to support the Red scouse!☹️

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Paul that’s a silly statement, just because you don’t feel it it’s ridiculous to think it doesn’t exist or is contrived! As it happens I don’t feel any strong rivalry with Millwall because I grew up there but I know the majority of West Ham fans feel differently.
Spurs are our nearest prem rival, our grounds are only 5 miles apart, it is our biggest game of the season, there is always an edge to the atmosphere inside and outside the ground. There is often violence around the ground before and after the game, I know spurs v arse is bigger for spurs but have a read of a few pages from the biggest Tottenham forum on the net on their Match day thread when we played them this season and then tell me it’s just another game for them....

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...-v-west-ham-12-30-k-o-27th-april.31268/page-2

Beware though you might be shocked...

Bull crap? Latched onto them? It’s been like this since at the 70s mate at least.

P.s now I hate them even more because they have forced me to support the Red scouse!☹️

Lots of my spurs friends in their 40s-50s remember going to each other’s games at home when the other wasn’t playing and were “their second fav team”

So I wouldn’t say there was much rivalry there

Up the spurs come the first for sure

Wolf

Visit site
Front 2 are on fire this is what we need to keep up in the coming matches provided we get through tonight..

Quite happily have Frankfurt score another as please...