And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Talk about making it difficult for yourselves!
Great result none the less.

D

Deleted member 16999

Chelsea fans not bothered about getting there?

European semi and I havent heard a decent Chelsea song for over 40 minutes. Poor.
First half they weren’t bad, but as soon as Frankfurt scored it seemed to suck the life out of the team and the crowd. Maybe it’s as a result of the style of football Sarri has had them playing all season.

D

Deleted member 16999

If Chelsea win in Baku, as they’ve qualified for the CL via league position the CL spot from the EL Final will go to the team that finishes 3rd in the French League!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
If Chelsea win in Baku, as they’ve qualified for the CL via league position the CL spot from the EL Final will go to the team that finishes 3rd in the French League!
😳eh. Why. Whats up with the winners of the freight rover.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Without looking, how many English stars do people think were part of this new ear of dominance for English footy?

From the 44 starters from the semis.

D

Deleted member 16999

Why is it a new era of dominance, 3 of the teams could of easily gone out at the semi final stage! Only Arsenal possibly made it look easy.

Could easily be a one off!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
First half they weren’t bad, but as soon as Frankfurt scored it seemed to suck the life out of the team and the crowd. Maybe it’s as a result of the style of football Sarri has had them playing all season.

Dont know only seen the 2nd half in the main.

20 mins of the 90 to go and you think they were getting beat. I can understand that an equaliser can suck the life out of a crowd for 10 mins, but a European semi and there was nothing for 40 minutes, and everything was still all square.

D

Deleted member 16999

Dont know only seen the 2nd half in the main.

20 mins of the 90 to go and you think they were getting beat. I can understand that an equaliser can suck the life out of a crowd for 10 mins, but a European semi and there was nothing for 40 minutes, and everything was still all square.
Fish has vented many times about Chelsea this season, but 2 Finals and top 4 may hide the fans frustrations.
Even during the penalties the crowd didn’t sound interested, BiM or Fish may of been there and felt different.