And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Just a quick shout out to David Unsworth and the Everton U23’s doing the PL2 Double last night by beating Newcastle in the PL2 Cup Final.

Good to see the club continually producing decent youngsters.

D

Deleted member 16999

My predicted lineup for the Everton game....

Lloris Gazzaniga Vorm
Trippier KWP Aurier Foyth Toby Jan Rose Davies

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Was hoping to see Greaves and the likes getting a shout. 😂😂
Definitely no Foyth, Red card last week. ;)

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lucas Moura demonstrated last night why players should be able to use BOTH feet. He's right footed but scored 2 superb goals with his left foot, in particular his second. If he couldn't have done that we would not be in the final.
It's a real bug bare of mine, all players should be able to use both feet.
Despite years of youth development it's disappointing how many players come through so one footed.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lucas Moura demonstrated last night why players should be able to use BOTH feet. He's right footed but scored 2 superb goals with his left foot, in particular his second. If he couldn't have done that we would not be in the final.
Despite years of youth development it's disappointing how many players come through so one footed.

Sterling is one, no matter how good he is, that left foot of his may as well be made of feathers.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site

Yeah that Left footed messi bloke is gash

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah you got us summed up pretty well, though Im assuming you didnt watch Arsenal v Spurs earlier in the year ;)

Yea I did watch assume it was the Micky mouse cup your talking about think we won 0-2 😉

The league game is gone from my memory 😂

Is Gundeline really that lazy or did he have a off day that game against Valencia?

Well suppose better wish you good luck for tonight 😱.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yea I did watch assume it was the Micky mouse cup your talking about think we won 0-2 😉

The league game is gone from my memory 😂

Is Gundeline really that lazy or did he have a off day that game against Valencia?

Well suppose better wish you good luck for tonight 😱.

Do you mean Guendouzi? (with the sideshow bob hair going on)

Showed decent potential early in season but regressed as its gone on, jogs around a lot, commits more than his share of stupid fouls (definitely a must for our central midfield) and doesnt create anywhere near as much as some people seem to think he does. Was some chatter that PSG wanted to buy him for 50m and he came out highly rated in one mags young player valuations, barely made a decent contribution since :(

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you mean Guendouzi? (with the sideshow bob hair going on)

Showed decent potential early in season but regressed as its gone on, jogs around a lot, commits more than his share of stupid fouls (definitely a must for our central midfield) and doesnt create anywhere near as much as some people seem to think he does. Was some chatter that PSG wanted to buy him for 50m and he came out highly rated in one mags young player valuations, barely made a decent contribution since :(

Yea that’s the bugger, 50m crazy £50 more like👍

Might watch second half see if he proves me wrong.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I like the bit where they say he rarely breaks into a sprint 😉 but they did go on to say he covers more ground than most, I’m maybe mistaken and I’ve not seen much of him but he does seem to lack some determination and will to work hard, fans in Britain generally want to see their midfielders put in a shift.

Probably get mom now 👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
PJ. You wont get any arguments out of me. Ave had some hilarious photos and videos sent me but am not posting them in here for fear of typecasting fans. But some of the videos are from fans of teams laughing at them selves. Some of the things sent by Spurs fans are quality.