And, we’re off.......2018/2019

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why would he “despise” the club ? And I don’t believe Liverpool are “expecting” any helping hand from Rodgers. Rodgers will be only focusing on Leicester just as Rafa was yesterday.

And Utd miss out on CL 😂 bet they wish they could reverse giving OGS the job before the summer. So Arsenal need to win or Chelsea will get a CL spot guarantee

Arsenal will probably win and it’ll go to the last match but fully expect Chelsea and Spurs to take those spots now.

Arsenal need to win the Europa cup, they have a decent shot at that.

Liverpool sacked Rodgers with 3 years to run on his contract, it didn’t end on a good note did it?

D

Deleted member 15344

Arsenal will probably win and it’ll go to the last match but fully expect Chelsea and Spurs to take those spots now.

Liverpool sacked Rodgers with 3 years to run on his contract, it didn’t end on a good note did it?
I’m pretty sure that Rodgers won’t “despise” the club just because they sacked him , it’s a professional decision made and it’s one that was proven to be the right one. The club gave him the biggest job of his career and prob reached a level that he may not reach again

Will need the final to be played at Emirates to give you the best shot. It will prob be a very evenly matched final - your forward Line is strong but they have Hazard

Fish

Banned
Visit site

So you think Chelsea will finish above Arsenal for a CL spot but IF it’s a London Europa final you think you’ll beat Chelsea, why, based on what?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m pretty sure that Rodgers won’t “despise” the club just because they sacked him , it’s a professional decision made and it’s one that was proven to be the right one. The club gave him the biggest job of his career and prob reached a level that he may not reach again

Ok perhaps not despise but he has no real affinity with the club, they didn’t stand by him for very long despite getting runners up.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Let's hope arsenal can do something and spurs continue to be spursy..... Manure and spurs missing out on CL would be perfect.

New ground, no CL revenue will hurt Levy, I think he’s banked on it, BUT, how many Spurs players will want to stick around for another season with nothing to show for it?

Levy isn’t shy in selling players, if the right money comes in for Erickson & Son, I think they’ll go, and will that start a domino effect with others?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
So you think Chelsea will finish above Arsenal for a CL spot but IF it’s a London Europa final you think you’ll beat Chelsea, why, based on what?

I didn’t say that I think Arsenal would beat Chelsea. I’m just pointing out that Arsenal have a decent shot at winning it compared to the league position qualification.

Over 90 minutes anything can happen.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, what a load of crap that was, in fact, a mirror image of our whole season.
I'm not sure we even deserve 6th, to be honest.
Wholesale changes needed regarding the 1st team squad ................................ it'll probably take up to three years.
Get rid of those that don't want to die for the club.
Hopefully Sanchez has had his last game in a United shirt.
Very disappointed with the attitude of some of the players. How they sleep at night I'll never know!
Oh yeah, in their king sized bed in their multi-million pound mansions ................. silly me!
Some of them are not far short of ......................
Oh, never mind. I'm too angry to think about it right now.

What time's the golf on tonight?

D

Deleted member 15344

So Ashley Young reckons that Huddersfield were playing THEIR cup final in playing Man Utd - comedy gold!

This still makes me giggle

£744mil has been spent since Ferguson left - and that must be the worst Utd team seen since before Ferguson arrived. I don’t know where they will start and it could take a long time before they challenge again

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
New ground, no CL revenue will hurt Levy, I think he’s banked on it, BUT, how many Spurs players will want to stick around for another season with nothing to show for it?

Levy isn’t shy in selling players, if the right money comes in for Erickson & Son, I think they’ll go, and will that start a domino effect with others?

Your hatred/despise for Tottenham is evident from all your posts 👍

Our shiney new Stadium must be like a knife through the heart 😂😂

D

Deleted member 18121

Exactly the thoughts and conversation I've had with some guys at work.... If you're Kane/Alli/eriksen/son what is there to stay for? Ok there is a new stadium - so what, means nothing. Spurs historically have not had high wages, not sure if that's the case any more? So even from a greed point of view players may well leave.

I think the transfer window could be fascinating for man utd, spurs and Chelsea.... Ban dependent.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Your hatred/despise for Tottenham is evident from all your posts 👍

Our shiney new Stadium must be like a knife through the heart 😂😂

What’s wrong with despising a fellow London club, yes I despise Spurs above others, but I can assure you that your ‘shiny new stadium’ does nothing for me, so don’t kid yourself.

But hey, your ok, you’ve got a north London friend liking your post who ‘should’ despise you more, but then theres nothing normal about Sawtooth and his warped support for what should be his arch rivals!

Nothing would please me more than see Spurs choke, again, and finish 5th, it possibly wont happen but there’s a chance, so I can oh but hope 😜

D

Deleted member 18121

Brighton fans singing "dirty northern bar stewards" to arsenal 👏👏👏

D

Deleted member 15344

Exactly the thoughts and conversation I've had with some guys at work.... If you're Kane/Alli/eriksen/son what is there to stay for? Ok there is a new stadium - so what, means nothing. Spurs historically have not had high wages, not sure if that's the case any more? So even from a greed point of view players may well leave.

I think the transfer window could be fascinating for man utd, spurs and Chelsea.... Ban dependent.

Spurs first 11 is far superior to Utd , Chelsea and Arsenal - I think I cant see their main players leaving but they clearly need more strength in depth

Man Utd need a new back four bar Shaw , May lose their GK , need some centre mids as well - but they are going to have to pay over the odds and look at players who are going to go to them based on money - just look how that worked with Sanchez

Chelsea - I think they could be in real trouble if Hazard does leave , He is 28 now so it’s prob creeping towards a stage where it’s too late so I think he will leave. Then there is the transfer ban which means bringing those youth players in.

Going to be an interesting summer

Last edited by a moderator:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another shocking performance and another kick in the supporters gonads.

The good thing is Ole can now hopefully look for replacements and get some of the crap out of the club.

Time for other fans to get the digs and banter in we deserve nothing else.

Do laugh at the Liverpool fans that talk of it taking years for us to get back to the top,although I did say it about them and it came true.

A little off tangent but football actually these days nearly brings me to tears(not literally) but I’m actually beginning to hate it.

The cheating,diving,feigning injury,trying to get fellow professionals sent off,poor officiating etc is just killing the game.
Yes it will continue because the money in the game is too big and the stakes too high.