And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

Seems to have been a few of you enjoying a few pints of bitter last night.

I wonder if you talk about Liverpool more than you talk about your own clubs, maybe for good reason.

I'm off for a round of golf, enjoy your day 👍

Lyle77

Visit site
Well you certainly couldn't accuse Rafa Benitez Newcastle side of lying down to Liverpool. A very spirited performance and very unlucky not to take at least a point from Liverpool.
The Liverpool win takes the title race to the final weekend. Unfortunately, with the relegation issue sorted Brighton have little to play for in the final match of the season. However, they did play well against City at Wembley and may yet spring a surprise.

Monday's night match for City against Leicester will be epic. Leicester under Rodgers have regained some of their confidence and Vardy is getting back to his best. City have so many top players that it is hard to see them slipping up but you never know. If Leicester win then they have a chance of clinching a Europa League place with Wolves travelling to Anfield on the final day of the season.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I wonder if you talk about Liverpool more than you talk about your own clubs, maybe for good reason.

Thoughts on the dive,posted this morning?

D

Deleted member 16999

Or.........Football fans on a forum discuss the only game being shown live at the time!:rolleyes:
Or are you suggesting only LPool and NCastle fans should of commented last night.:censored:

D

Deleted member 15344

Who said cheats never prosper eh?

Every team cheats if you are going to thrown labels at players who go down without a touch - every single team does it , and there is not a single shred of doubt that Newcastle will have gained at some stage from a player diving or breaking a rule. Hypocrites everywhere

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Every team cheats if you are going to thrown labels at players who go down without a touch - every single team does it , and there is not a single shred of doubt that Newcastle will have gained at some stage from a player diving or breaking a rule. Hypocrites everywhere
Phil you are easily the biggest hypocrite on this forum🤭

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How many pages did you fill regarding Niasse at the beginning of the season? You have clear divers at your club, suck it up and accept it, stop trying to deflect.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

Which is what is wrong in the game. the fact it appears to be accepted as part of the game is sad

Blinkered reply LP, it was cheating and should be stamped out

When teams start losing points for diving , it will soon stop

D

Deleted member 15344

How many pages did you fill regarding Niasse at the beginning of the season? You have clear divers at your club, suck it up and accept it, stop trying to deflect.

When did I say we didn’t have divers ? I don’t recall also saying Fabinho didn’t dive - but I do recall people like yourself and others trying to justify it wasn’t a dive, that’s the clear difference. There are certain people on here - Everton , West Ham , Newcastle , Chelsea fans are quite happy to point fingers around at others - shame they appear ok to turn a blind eye at their own club and players - maybe it’s bitterness from some , false rivalry from others

D

Deleted member 15344

Which is what is wrong in the game. the fact it appears to be accepted as part of the game is sad

It’s been happening for decades - let’s not pretend it’s something new , players in the 70’s were diving and going down easily - it’s not something that going to be removed - all sports have rule breaks

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I don’t even think they’re bothered about stamping it out now.

The one I posted isn’t even up for debate.

He should now get a ban for cheating.

Same for Bamford at Leeds.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I don’t even think they’re bothered about stamping it out now.

The one I posted isn’t even up for debate.

He should now get a ban for cheating.

Same for Bamford at Leeds.

Trouble is if you ban him you set off conspiracy theories.

D

Deleted member 16999

Mate, he and a couple of others can’t help themselves, they should learn from LB, Stu_C & even DaveMc.

Quite a few, are rightly so, living on an edge, I’d love to be in their position with one game left to play, (probably won’t happen in my lifetime:)) and if they win it it’ll be hell on earth for the rest of us;). But if City win then....................

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mate, he and a couple of others can’t help themselves, they should learn from LB, Stu_C & even DaveMc.

Quite a few, are rightly so, living on an edge, I’d love to be in their position with one game left to play, (probably won’t happen in my lifetime:)) and if they win it it’ll be hell on earth for the rest of us;). But if City win then....................

Even Dave Mc?? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

🤣

Mod message

Language Timothy!!

Last edited by a moderator: