And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
When did I say we didn’t have divers ? I don’t recall also saying Fabinho didn’t dive - but I do recall people like yourself and others trying to justify it wasn’t a dive, that’s the clear difference. There are certain people on here - Everton , West Ham , Newcastle , Chelsea fans are quite happy to point fingers around at others - shame they appear ok to turn a blind eye at their own club and players - maybe it’s bitterness from some , false rivalry from others
Feel free to waste part of your life and go back to those pages. Myself, Paul, Dan we all agreed Niasse dived and it was embarrassing. I remember it clearly. We asked for consistency so that others received the same punishment, that's happened hasn't it 🙄, but no blue on here defended him. We also called out Barkley when he was diving, same with Richarlison this year.

Diving is a blight and I want rid of it. You've spent a season excusing your players and only now when the evidence is so blatant even you can't defend it have you accepted it. It's very clear where bitterness is coming from here. You should be celebrating what your team have done this year, not continuously prodding at other teams.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On a serious note, we might not like to admit, but we all have players that dive.
Admittedly Kane has gone down a few times this season and Dele Alli was ridiculous last season
Every teams got them!
The blame lies with the law makers they have no will to put a stop to it , until they do players will just keep doing it.
They should be called out after the game as it’s difficult for the ref.
3 dives like yellows = 1 point deducted. It will stop overnight.
But they havnt got the will.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Every teams got them!
The blame lies with the law makers they have no will to put a stop to it , until they do players will just keep doing it.
They should be called out after the game as it’s difficult for the ref.
3 dives like yellows = 1 point deducted. It will stop overnight.
But they havnt got the will.

I think the comment every team has got them” is part of the problem. I dont think every team has. Its like saying “it evens itself out over the course of a season”. If one team scores 150 goals over a season and one scores 50. Hows it gonna even itself out. Simple maths dispels that. What every team does not have is a serial diver. Argue amongst yourselves who they are.
But the game is changing, VAR is proof of that. Yet some folk don't want it. Why? If it proves a lot more of the decisions are correct. Then next year we can talk about Football on here
( coz its a football thread) and not iffy decisions. Same with diving. If diving is helping to win games, retrospective bans and if needs be point deductions need to be part of our beautiful game. Coz at the moment it is starting to look Pig ugly.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
"It's happened again, Tottenham Hotspur, its happened again."

Loudest chant of the day so far... Watford fans joining in

😂 😂

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
"It's happened again, Tottenham Hotspur, its happened again."

Loudest chant of the day so far... Watford fans joining in

😂 😂

I don’t understand why yous are singing bout spurs, never mind it being the loudest song of the day? 🤷‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

I get that, I just don’t get why Liverpool would expect any helping hand from Rodgers.

He probably despises the club lol.

Why would he “despise” the club ? And I don’t believe Liverpool are “expecting” any helping hand from Rodgers. Rodgers will be only focusing on Leicester just as Rafa was yesterday.

And Utd miss out on CL 😂 bet they wish they could reverse giving OGS the job before the summer. So Arsenal need to win or Chelsea will get a CL spot guarantee