And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Christ that was an ugly battling win , a draw prob the right result , Newcastle worked so hard - a lot of character - 94 points ! Bloody hell . Don’t expect Mo to be there Tuesday but hopefully Sunday

How good was Rondon though - not see him much but beast of performance from him.

Well it goes to the last day of the season

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure it was was the worse dive ever and you wouldn't have complained had your side got a free kick in that position.

Very true, but it’s constant poor calls from officials is making the game more annoying than before

Not sure if the games got so faster that decisions get harder to make? I’m not sure

For example they claim these things “level out” but they don’t

Past few weeks we have lost to United by a pen that wasn’t and had a perfectly onside goal ruled out for offside against em

Leicester game 2-1 up score a 3rd to kill the game.. foot onside. Disallowed draw 2-2

Liverpool game the yard offside goal given (that was ages ago tho)

It’s just annoying that at this level this is constantly happening

I could see how the officials missed Hernandez cheating against your lot because they didn’t have a clear view and he dived to make it look a header not his hand .. bad decision but could see how it’s missed but the others are proper errors that they have looked at and called wrong, that one he is blocked out by other players, the Liverpool offside happened 1 yard in front of the lino that’s poor

VAR will kill the game for the crowds but you will actually get calls correct!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
VVD was key in the decision of who took that free kick, he was screaming and pointing for it to be an in swinging cross with a leftie and not whoever it was originally standing over the ball. He orchestrated that change and it led to the winning goal. So, should he be captain if he has that authority where players not only listen, but act on what he wants?

As an aside, I thought he was lucky at times today, he was more physical than I’ve seen him before and got away with quite a few things a different ref would have thrown cards at him for.

Robertson should have been yellow carded for the handball, maybe that makes him a bit quieter sitting on a card, poor decision by the ref, but then the ref was poor across the board imo.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
VVD was key in the decision of who took that free kick, he was screaming and pointing for it to be an in swinging cross with a leftie and not whoever it was originally standing over the ball. He orchestrated that change and it led to the winning goal. So, should he be captain if he has that authority where players not only listen, but act on what he wants?

As an aside, I thought he was lucky at times today, he was more physical than I’ve seen him before and got away with quite a few things a different ref would have thrown cards at him for.

Robertson should have been yellow carded for the handball, maybe that makes him a bit quieter sitting on a card, poor decision by the ref, but then the ref was poor across the board imo.
Definitely feel the ref was poor and the handball should have been a yellow and there could easily have been more cards in the game. I think VVD will captain the side in the future (and has the potential to captain the national side in years to come). Great delivery from the free kick

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Definitely feel the ref was poor and the handball should have been a yellow and there could easily have been more cards in the game. I think VVD will captain the side in the future (and has the potential to captain the national side in years to come). Great delivery from the free kick
He is the captain of Netherlands.

D

Deleted member 15344

It was TAA who should have had a yellow card

The team has a number of leaders on the pitch and VVD is one of them

Don’t really recall many incidents where he should have been carded ? He was up against a very physical centre forward and they had a great battle going at each other

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Why do Liverpool always play before City, What happened to it being even across the run in?

Remember when it was Chelsea & United it was different each week.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
He is the captain of Netherlands.

Omg
One of Homers predictions came true ..........

Wait a minute .....😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i disagree about the start because 1 point isnt against harder teams

id love to have played cardiff this early in the season. bournemouth are a tough team!

anyways ill take you up on that on the £20 bet

so for the record I have a £20 bet going with Phil that west ham will finish 10 points clear of 18th place. and now a £20 bet with fish for west ham to finish above huddersfield

bring on the season!

either way 2 charities will get some cash

no more bets though! I have my wife and daughters birthdays in june! i need some cash lol

@Fish
@Liverpoolphil

Think these two are defo wins now 😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am hoping he does just one more tinker at the back... brings cresswell in (he recovering from injury)

Id like to see us play

fredericks Balbuena Diop Cresswell

once thats in give it 3 games together and they will have a decent understanding

I think we will be okay

52 is my prediction

and as you saw I got my bet with phil

So last game is next weekend, title is still to play for (makes it very exciting for the neutral)

Relegation is sorted now

Only one I didn’t see coming was Fulham! I had Huddersfield, palace and Southampton (with Hughes) or Burnley. But I’m glad Southampton sacked Hughes and got safe

The battle for 7th will be over if city win tonight

Personally looking back on post above I’d like us to win against Watford just to be spot on with my points guess 😂 but a draw and breaking 50 would be nice

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm watching motd this morning off the planner. Son had to go but the Bournemouth player was a sneaky so and so who gave him a naughty and nasty stamp on his foot. I can understand Son's anger, it was after a whistle was blown and he knew what he was doing.