And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

I think if our fans (English ones) are misbehaving abroad then it makes English tourists look worse. We aren't tourists if we're at home.
Agreed, but, once again every team has scum and they are embarrassing were ever they misbehave.

If you have the time or/and are bored, look back at the comments on here when the Chelsea video was exposed and nobody, I believe, mention it being an embarrassment to England, just had a pop at Chelsea.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Agreed, but, once again every team has scum and they are embarrassing were ever they misbehave.

If you have the time or/and are bored, look back at the comments on here when the Chelsea video was exposed and nobody, I believe, mention it being an embarrassment to England, just had a pop at Chelsea.

Oh i fully believe that would be the case. As a neutral its quite obvious that certain posters take joy having a pop at Liverpool. Which obviously can include Everton in regards to the people.

My point was simply that I could understand why events that happened at home wouldn't be so bad.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Liverpool lacking an attacking central threat. No-one for Mane and Salah to link the play with or get the ball into, I'm sure Klopp would have been tempted to bring Firmino on when Keita went down. Don't think Milner will last long in the 2nd half, has to bring on an attacker.

D

Deleted member 15344

The level of protection Messi gets at home is ridiculous and indeed many of the Barce players - little fouls and tackles that should be given ignored , clear bookings and then touch Messi and he goes down and whistles and the ref reacts. Can see someone reacting soon enough. We can certainly get something from this but need a link with the front two and better final ball

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Because La Liga is on 11 sports don’t really see the likes of Barce anymore but Messi and Suarez still just go past people with frightening ease - so scarey to watch as an opposing fan , but see Suarez still throwing himself to the floor as quickly as possible
They teach that to all Liverpool forwards it seems

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Oh i fully believe that would be the case. As a neutral its quite obvious that certain posters take joy having a pop at Liverpool. Which obviously can include Everton in regards to the people.

My point was simply that I could understand why events that happened at home wouldn't be so bad.

Those videos had been knocking around for several hours before someone posted them, I was amazed it took so long, but then had it been Chelsea I’m confident they’d have been posted within minutes!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually think Liverpool will get something here,I’m going 2-1 Barca
I’ve seen enough from Liverpool that if they keep it to a 1 goal deficit they will get to the final

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I actually think Liverpool will get something here,I’m going 2-1 Barca
I’ve seen enough from Liverpool that if they keep it to a 1 goal deficit they will get to the final

If they equalise then I agree, but a couple of half chances for L’pool didn’t even yield a save! However if Barca go 2 up, I think they’ll go up a gear and then it could become impossible to pull back.

D

Deleted member 16999

I’m not having a pop at LPool, christ I even want them to beat Barca!:eek:

It’s the double standards on here, as Fish said the Chelsea video was posted as soon as people became aware of it, no mention of those fans being anything else but typical “Chelsea racists”

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Quality strike. So hard to deal with movement like that. Enough good stuff from Liverpool in the first half to feel they can nick an away goal here. They need to be careful as Messi and co could get free kicks in dangerous places which will be a threat. Expecting to see a lot of Barca players spending more time on the floor this half