And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
So sorry but have watched the first video 3 times.

What did he do please and apologies for asking

If you watch in the background near the start, the guy is standing on the waterfall and it looks like he's trying to take a photo when he gets launched into the fountain by the Liverpool fan.

Iker Casillas has been taken ill from the Porto training ground with a suspected heart attack. Hope he's okay and has a quick recovery.

D

Deleted member 16999

When them Chelsea fans or the West Ham fan were discussed on here I don’t remember anyone saying they were embarrassing their Club AND England, it was just the clubs getting slagged off. :confused:

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you watch in the background near the start, the guy is standing on the waterfall and it looks like he's trying to take a photo when he gets launched into the fountain by the Liverpool fan.

Iker Casillas has been taken ill from the Porto training ground with a suspected heart attack. Hope he's okay and has a quick recovery.
Thanks Dan. Share your sentiments re Casillas.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The club and police know who he is but have done nothing about it.
He’s been doing it for years.
I am in the USA on my hols so I am not spending my time on the phone doing the polices job that they should have done years ago.

Sorry fella, but I really think you should make that call or, as a minimum, send them an email.
People like that MUST be brought to justice as soon as possible, and you can help do that.
You really should do the right thing, in my opinion.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Do Merseyside police not send spotters across to look out for tubes and help identify them to Spanish police, stop the problem before it begins?

Although 'spotters' do attend all away matches, even abroad, and are well known to the fans, and those they take an interest in, they obviously don't have any jurisdiction abroad, and to be honest, even though they liaise with the local police, the local police don't take much notice of them, they simply listen or acknowledge them and go through the motions, they actually don't like them there in my experience, I even saw a local telling one of our top spotters some years ago to go away and mind his own business, almost with a raised baton!!

In Marseilles a few years back a spotter saw a lad who was on a ban, I saw him point him out to the local police who did nothing, he was sat drinking in a bar miles from the ground, and as such under the banning zone (1 mile) of a ground, he actually wasn't doing anything wrong. Some banning orders make you hand in your passports but if your offence was in England, they don't, so you can travel away and stay far enough away from where your club is playing and they can't do squat, as happens in England also!

There was an Act they specifically created a few years back to upgrade from the old 70's Urban75 Justice (public order act) for when we were travelling away to both PSG and Anderlecht and they believed there was going to be a lot of trouble, police were all over St Pancras station early doors stopping loads getting on, even though many hadn't been banned or ever been in trouble before! It created more trouble than if they had let every on the train!!

Spotters in my experience simply view whats going on abroad and then once back simply raise banning orders in retrospect of any activity they've witnessed, they can't do anything else!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
What a grade a @@@@ - hope he gets what he deserves as well as nicked and a banning order. Gives Liverpool and English fans a bad name.

It's not just him, there's a gang of them all urging each other on.
Bunch of low life @rseholes the group of them. Someone should have thrown that fat tw@t with the hat on into the water.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Joe Gomez starts for Liverpool ahead of TAA. Firmino not fit enough to start. Looks like Liverpool have packed the midfield with Fabinho, Milner, Keita, and Wijnaldum. Excited for this one!

D

Deleted member 18121

Joe Gomez starts for Liverpool ahead of TAA. Firmino not fit enough to start. Looks like Liverpool have packed the midfield with Fabinho, Milner, Keita, and Wijnaldum. Excited for this one!

Yep, I just hope we can bring it back to anfield with a chance if getting through.

1. - don't get humped tonight!

D

Deleted member 18121

FFS can't get my feed to work..... Was it a penalty in anyone's opinion?

D

Deleted member 15344

FFS can't get my feed to work..... Was it a penalty in anyone's opinion?

The challenge on Mane ? I think so - Mane just jumped up when it’s clear Pique is bundling him down from behind.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Nothing was done to make Mane launch himself forward like that, the defender was all over him being so tall, but there was no push to make Mane dive forwards like that, massive simulation.

D

Deleted member 15344

Because La Liga is on 11 sports don’t really see the likes of Barce anymore but Messi and Suarez still just go past people with frightening ease - so scarey to watch as an opposing fan , but see Suarez still throwing himself to the floor as quickly as possible

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Left-side looking absolutely deadly for Barcelona. That's a few times Alba's got down the left and looked dangerous and finally gets the ball in the right place and Suarez jumps on it. Liverpool need to respond quickly here.