And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m not upset in any way, shape or form, as Mickie said it doesn’t matter.
I think you’re just disappointed your “holier than thou” post is based on a lie. 😂😂😂
And you super-protective and defensive over your 'important' nuggets of information being questioned!

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes but even that is wrong as it doesn't reflect all those games that were decided by goals that should not have stood due to incorrect decisions by the referee/assistant (those that were clearly offside; players cheating by diving!)

And what about those games where the better team - or the team with the most possession of the ball - have lost?!!

It's all a farce! Let's abolish this season; and start again in August!! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

😂 did you want to start again before or after you sacked Conte and gave Sarri the job 😉 just have a look back mate and August and September the Chelsea fans raving about him 😉😂

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yes the Watford flags and the Wolves tifo was fantastic.

There was a bit of nastiness near us when the Watford equaliser went in and some Wolves fans took exception to a bit of goading from the Watford fans, resulting in the usual hand and 'come on then' gestures. However one Wolves fan made more than one 'slit throat' gesture to someone in our section - shame when there were loads of kids around us, including my 11 year old who got a bit worried by it. But the stewards dealt with that idiot.

And on the walk back to Wembley Park both sets of fans mingled without any trouble at all and we're impeccably behaved.

Piece - hope your lads have even better memories of the final.

Yeah didn't see any trouble at all. (Like our defence when your attackers had the ball.)

D

Deleted member 16999

And you super-protective and defensive over your 'important' nuggets of information being questioned!
I didn’t comment on it because I thought it no more than a bit interesting and being an adult with intelligence, fully aware of how these charts can distort the truth, I only found it funny when you hypocritically called out other clubs for what your own club does. 😂😂😂
These modern day independent websites give all sorts of guff information that can be useful or taken with a pinch of salt.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn’t comment on it because I thought it no more than a bit interesting and being an adult with intelligence, fully aware of how these charts can distort the truth, I only found it funny when you hypocritically called out other clubs for what your own club does. 😂😂😂
These modern day independent websites give all sorts of guff information that can be useful or taken with a pinch of salt.
I simply said the data was inconsistent and can't be compared. It just happened to be through a Spurs official that I read that, after they claimed we reported accurately and others don't. If said Spurs official got it wrong then fine, it's nothing to do with me is it? I'm not actually part of the club, in case you were wondering, I'm just a football fan. Just like when Harry Kane wins a penalty after going down easily, it's not me personally that's dived is it? I think some people need to be reminded of the distinction.

D

Deleted member 16999

I simply said the data was inconsistent and can't be compared. It just happened to be through a Spurs official that I read that, after the claimed we reported accurately and others don't. If said Spurs official got it wrong then fine, it's nothing to do with me is it? I'm not actually part of the club, in case you were wondering, I'm just a football fan. Just like when Harry Kane wins a penalty after going down easily, it's not me personally that's dived is it? I think some people need to be reminded of the distinction.
Hugs all round, poor you, there there. :)

D

Deleted member 1418

😂 did you want to start again before or after you sacked Conte and gave Sarri the job 😉 just have a look back mate and August and September the Chelsea fans raving about him 😉😂

No abolish this season full stop! I don't care if it was Conte or Sarri in charge!! Yes in August and September we were great and he was a genius!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1418

Yeah didn't see any trouble at all. (Like our defence when your attackers had the ball.)

I don't support Watford mate (Chelsea are my team!) just live in one of the nearby towns - was just there as my wife works in, and my boys go to, schools in the Watford area so and got tickets through the Watford FC Community trust.

I know it's not much consolation but you've had a cracking first season back in the Premiership. And let's face it, your manager did what 99% of other managers would've done in trying to shut up shop with a few minutes to go.

D

Deleted member 1418

And less of the cheek - without all your offside goals and dodgy penalties you'd be in a relegation battle!!! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

No abolish this season full stop! I don't care if it was Conte or Sarri in charge!! Yes in August and September we were great and he was a genius!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sarri still is a genius - just got to give him time 😉😂😂
And less of the cheek - without all your offside goals and dodgy penalties you'd be in a relegation battle!!! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It balances itself out 😇😂😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't support Watford mate (Chelsea are my team!) just live in one of the nearby towns - was just there as my wife works in, and my boys go to, schools in the Watford area so and got tickets through the Watford FC Community trust.

I know it's not much consolation but you've had a cracking first season back in the Premiership. And let's face it, your manager did what 99% of other managers would've done in trying to shut up shop with a few minutes to go.
I think they can point fingers at Dendoncker to be honest. For the first goal he didn't bother closing Deulofeu down, just watches him bend the shot in, then he goes and gives the penalty away as well. Not a great second half for him.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gonna be an interesting game tonight I think

Almost a full strength team from us and Chelsea I think will be even more deadly with the young winger (can’t spell his name) and Loftus Cheek aswell!

D

Deleted member 1418

Almost a full strength team from us and Chelsea I think will be even more deadly with the young winger (can’t spell his name) and Loftus Cheek aswell!

Well Arsenal losing yesterday has really helped us out......which should mean your mob will get all 3 points!!! 😉😂

D

Deleted member 16999

Would like to see Chelsea get a win to keep the 3-6 race exciting.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hazard the difference tonight, much improved performance from the god Awful one we put in against Everton that’s for sure
Dropping Hernández at half time really sparked us into life. Could have been 1-1 but hazard is just too good