And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Good win last night with 10 men, as Hiquan is absolutely useless and did naff all, in fact Giroud did more in 15 mins that he did in 75, he was lazy and looked knackered all the game.

We need to kill and close games off though, one silly error and we could have drawn, which for all the possession and chances we created, would have been a crime.

Great night and atmosphere though.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good win last night with 10 men, as Hiquan is absolutely useless and did naff all, in fact Giroud did more in 15 mins that he did in 75, he was lazy and looked knackered all the game.

We need to kill and close games off though, one silly error and we could have drawn, which for all the possession and chances we created, would have been a crime.

Great night and atmosphere though.

Higuain seems rather like shevkenko before him

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So the FA have frozen prices for this years FA cup final yet are giving each team 28,000 tickets. So where is the other 35-40 thousand going. Can feel a Tashyboy rant coming on. The fans that help to make the magic of the cup are the ones that won't be going to the final.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
So the FA have frozen prices for this years FA cup final yet are giving each team 28,000 tickets. So where is the other 35-40 thousand going. Can feel a Tashyboy rant coming on. The fans that help to make the magic of the cup are the ones that won't be going to the final.
Always the case. The clue is in the title though, it is the FA's competition and they reward their members with tickets. That means all clubs affiliated, pro and amateur, get tickets, all county associations, employees etc. That is a lot of people who are entitled to tickets, plus sponsors, media etc.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Always the case. The clue is in the title though, it is the FA's competition and they reward their members with tickets. That means all clubs affiliated, pro and amateur, get tickets, all county associations, employees etc. That is a lot of people who are entitled to tickets, plus sponsors, media etc.
I get that LT. But they must of been sat with the absent City fans in the semi final.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Bit of research tash shows it’s completely normal

Here is last years statement

“
Meanwhile, ticket allocations are in line with last season, with each set of fans being allocated over 28,000 tickets. The figure represents approximately 80 per cent of the available seating.
As well as the ticket split between the two Finalists, approximately 14,000 tickets will be distributed back into the game through the football family, which includes volunteers representing County FAs, FA affiliated leagues, clubs and charities.”

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that will do, wasn’t the sharpest performance and should’ve got at least one more - Mo lucky with his challenge

I see Kane looks like could be out for the rest of the season , ankle again

Goes off and then Son scores

Tashyboy

Visit site
Bit of research tash shows it’s completely normal

Here is last years statement

“
Meanwhile, ticket allocations are in line with last season, with each set of fans being allocated over 28,000 tickets. The figure represents approximately 80 per cent of the available seating.
As well as the ticket split between the two Finalists, approximately 14,000 tickets will be distributed back into the game through the football family, which includes volunteers representing County FAs, FA affiliated leagues, clubs and charities.”
I saw that PJ on the BBC site but i couldn't work out 56,000 seats is 80% of 85,000. 😳

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well that will do, wasn’t the sharpest performance and should’ve got at least one more - Mo lucky with his challenge

I see Kane looks like could be out for the rest of the season , ankle again

Goes off and then Son scores
I watched it again and the defender is pulling his shirt, I think this might be why VAR didn’t give anything.
It didn’t look good on the replay.
We looked a bit off in second half and can’t remember their keeper making a proper save.
Alison is worrying me with the stupid mistakes, it’s happening to often.
But 2-0 is ok as it will suit us for them to come out at their place and can see us scoring there.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Interesting night of football. Big penalty miss by Aguero and although a good height I am giving the keeper full credit for standing up and not making a decision too early and going the right way. Had City scored an away goal early it could have been a long night for Spurs but they nullified City to a large degree and Son took the goal really well. I thought City looked a bit leggy until the last portion with De Bruyne on. Worrying about Kane and can't see him in the second leg and if Poch is to be believed we won't see him again this seasn https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47875295 That could have knock on implications for England

Great win for Liverpool and that second goal and the buffer could make all the difference. I think Porto are definitely one of the weaker sides left in but it'll still take a motivated performance away next week to get the job done and as long as Liverpool don't concede early and bring Porto on I think they'll be fine. With their fire power wouldn't be surprised to see them get an away goal and kill the tie.

Tricky viewing tonight as we have the Masters par 3 and Man Utd v Barca. Think I'll probably record the par 3 and watch the footie but can't see anything but a Barca win and they'll score tonight. I'm going 1-1 tonight and 2-0 in Spain

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a game last night. Penalty was an absolute joke - well, perhaps by the rules it's a pen, but the handball rule is a joke currently, and exacerbated by VAR. He's lunging to block it, your arms have to go somewhere, and his was actually going to the ground to support himself. Watching Aguero take it, I genuinely felt he lacked conviction in the strike purely because the penalty was so dubious, but I could be wrong there. Hugo has gone from never saving a pen in living memory to saving his last 3!

I felt we played well though, City didn't dominate as you'd expect them to, they seemed a bit reluctant to really bomb forward which is unlike them. Their main gameplan seemed to be to try and foul us off the park. Eventually Delph managed to knobble Kane, Delph really is a nasty piece of work. Don't know how he escaped a card for that. Fernandinho should have been off as well (but that seems to be a weekly occurrence). Heung-Min Son is so brilliant though, fantastic goal. Winning the home leg and keeping a clean sheet is all you can ask for, second leg will still be a huge challenge of course. If we can nick an away goal we're in the driving seat, but if they score early then all the work from the first leg is undone.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I felt we played well though, City didn't dominate as you'd expect them to, they seemed a bit reluctant to really bomb forward which is unlike them. Their main gameplan seemed to be to try and foul us off the park. Eventually Delph managed to knobble Kane, Delph really is a nasty piece of work. Don't know how he escaped a card for that. Fernandinho should have been off as well (but that seems to be a weekly occurrence). Heung-Min Son is so brilliant though, fantastic goal. Winning the home leg and keeping a clean sheet is all you can ask for, second leg will still be a huge challenge of course. If we can nick an away goal we're in the driving seat, but if they score early then all the work from the first leg is undone.

What?
Are you being serious?
Kane injured himself trying block the pass but was a little late, it wasn't even a foul.
Not the City player's fault at all.