And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What’s annoying is the fact I published a table compiled from official club figures, funnily enough those figures match all the clubs websites, you’ve come on disputing some clubs and praising your own with no more than hearsay and I’m at fault, if you’re going to disprove something then produce facts, even the 2nd link I put up shows your club does exactly the same thing you’re mocking other clubs for.
Maybe it’s time you played the post rather than the poster.
Mine was based on this:

But I'm sure they just lied or whatever. Next.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You fill your boots precious, that’s 1 game in your new stadium 😂😂

Still waiting for your reply to the BBC Link or is that being argumentitive?
The point is this tweet directly contradicts us being mentioned in that article. But besides that, I only wanted to point out that the figures you posted were meaningless because clubs report it different ways. The names of which clubs are doing it differently were not relevant. City and Arsenal were the most publicised ones (largely because you can plainly see on TV that they're not full) but I'm sure other teams do as well. In summary, you just can't really make comparisons on attendance figures if they're not all reporting the same thing. Simple as that.

D

Deleted member 16999

The point is this tweet directly contradicts us being mentioned in that article. But besides that, I only wanted to point out that the figures you posted were meaningless because clubs report it different ways. The names of which clubs are doing it differently were not relevant. City and Arsenal were the most publicised ones (largely because you can plainly see on TV that they're not full) but I'm sure other teams do as well. In summary, you just can't really make comparisons on attendance figures if they're not all reporting the same thing. Simple as that.
But still no acknowledgement that your club are no better than those you criticise. 😂😂😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
But still no acknowledgement that your club are no better than those you criticise. 😂😂😂
Anyone who reports ticket sales as attendance is doing it wrong. If we've done that than we're wrong. We claim that we don't do that. I think that covers everything. Christ. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 16999

Anyone who reports ticket sales as attendance is doing it wrong. If we've done that than we're wrong. We claim that we don't do that. I think that covers everything. Christ. :rolleyes:
Come on you can do better than that, the BBC link proves you have, no “If”.

Some women writing a memo on twitter after your one and only game in the new ground really isn’t proof you don’t or haven’t. 😂😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on you can do better than that, the BBC link proves you have, no “If”.

Some women writing a memo on twitter after your one and only game in the new ground really isn’t proof you don’t or haven’t. 😂😂
A BBC article doesn't prove anything. Are you so blinkered as to think the BBC would never get anything wrong?? Neither one of them is proof of anything.

All we do know is some clubs report attendance incorrectly making your figures table wrong. You were the one dragging Spurs into because you're all butthurt that your nice table was completely worthless.

D

Deleted member 18588

Who cares what methods clubs use for reporting attendances/ticket sales?

It isn't a legal issue and, in any event, no points are awarded for the figures.

It all smacks of the rather pathetic argument over which clubs are "Big Clubs".

The only thing that matters is the league table.

D

Deleted member 16999

A BBC article doesn't prove anything. Are you so blinkered as to think the BBC would never get anything wrong?? Neither one of them is proof of anything.

All we do know is some clubs report attendance incorrectly making your figures table wrong. You were the one dragging Spurs into because you're all butthurt that your nice table was completely worthless.
Ha Ha, it’s really got to you this, I wonder who brought Spurs into the discussion when trying to be whiter than white.

I take it you know think the BBC lied about City etc as well then. 😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 16999

Who cares what methods clubs use for reporting attendances/ticket sales?

It isn't a legal issue and, in any event, no points are awarded for the figures.

It all smacks of the rather pathetic argument over which clubs are "Big Clubs".

Spurs fans by the looks of it. ;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ha Ha, it’s really got to you this, I wonder who brought Spurs into the discussion when trying to be whiter than white.

I take it you know think the BBC lied about City etc as well then. 😂😂😂
We all knew about City before I knew that article even existed. As I said, who cares which clubs it is, all the matters is the figures can't be compared, the information you posted is redundant, and this fact seems to have deeply upset you.

D

Deleted member 1418

Yes but even that is wrong as it doesn't reflect all those games that were decided by goals that should not have stood due to incorrect decisions by the referee/assistant (those that were clearly offside; players cheating by diving!)

And what about those games where the better team - or the team with the most possession of the ball - have lost?!!

It's all a farce! Let's abolish this season; and start again in August!! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 16999

We all knew about City before I knew that article even existed. As I said, who cares which clubs it is, all the matters is the figures can't be compared, the information you posted is redundant, and this fact seems to have deeply upset you.
I’m not upset in any way, shape or form, as Mickie said it doesn’t matter.
I think you’re just disappointed your “holier than thou” post is based on a lie. 😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 15344

8A1B69AA-2BA8-4804-87F0-3F3F2E379205.jpeg

Blimey - I thought it was well known that a few clubs only “announced” the attendance as the tickets sold as opposed to the “footfall” on the day

Remember there was a match on telly at the Emirates and it was clearly about 75% full and they announced over the tannoy the “official attendance” as 59 thousand something and you could hear the boos - then it happened at the Man City stadium and the commentators had a giggle about it.

When it’s done in these chart things for me it’s clear that they are doing to suggest their stadium is full regardless of opposition or how well the team is doing

D

Deleted member 18588

Yes but even that is wrong as it doesn't reflect all those games that were decided by goals that should not have stood due to incorrect decisions by the referee/assistant (those that were clearly offside; players cheating by diving!)

And what about those games where the better team - or the team with the most possession of the ball - have lost?!!

It's all a farce! Let's abolish this season; and start again in August!! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not absolutely certain that you are taking this matter seriously enough 😗